Do You Feel Bad Because Nancy Pelosi Was “Set Up”?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Respect for that ole fossil sailed long ago -- the corruption of the mob (Pelosi/Obama, et. al.) is beyond.

Yes, she's in her 80s alright -- 81 -- unimaginable what she would look like with out the amazing science/plastic surgeons. The poor state of California - even the LA Hollyweird stars are fleeing and we have enough of them here - hope they head elsewhere. They destroy the state then move on.

• minimus
    minimus

Two faced hypothetical fossil lol

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Looks to me like a case of badly caught out narcissist claiming to be the victim.

I heard that are a few people in politics like this you know.

RB

• minimus
    minimus

Lol leave the Democrats alone

• LV101
    LV101

minimus -- I inadvertently hit the 'Dislike' before I hit the 'Like'. Sorry.

• LV101
    LV101

Yes, leave the Crim-Dems and their corruption structure alone or you see what happens!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Yet the people in her district continue to vote her in every two years - WHY?

Because liberalism is a mental disease.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

The person third in line to the nuclear launch codes was "set up" by a hair salon. Let that sink in for a moment.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The person third in line to the nuclear launch codes was "set up" by a hair salon. Let that sink in for a moment.

Maybe that's why Nancy dare not say a word about Joe Hiden's mental acuity?

• minimus
    minimus

Well you know, hair salons are known to set up people. You can’t say only my hairdresser knows for sure...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit