Do You Feel Bad Because Nancy Pelosi Was “Set Up”?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

The Dem governor of NV took Hydroxychloroquine after possibly being exposed and it was reported the Dem politicians in the state take it as a prophylactic. California must allow DEM politicians/NV to take full advantage of the life-saving drug just can't be dispensed to the sheeple so they rack up high deaths.

Salon owner in Nan's San Fran reveals Fossil Pelosi has had regular hair appointments at her salon - I'm sure this is a weekly occurrence between color touch up, blow dries - probably just let length grow/hang so the masses would think she was having to look homeless, also. It's obvious she's kept her hair maintenance appointments but is due plastic surgery for necessary work unless no where for those eyebrows left to lift at this point. The nose jobs may have reached their max. Probably receives quarterly injections of Botox and other face fillers -- the viles are in the $12/pint ice cream fridge/freezers - (where MD friend keeps her supply at home) all paid for by the taxpayers like everything she owns.

• minimus
    minimus

Fossil Pelosi. LOL

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Nancy Pelosi was ELECTED to House of Representatives since 1987. She has to run for the job every two years to get elected and keep her job. For 17 terms she continues to be re-elected by the people for the people.

For over 30 years her hypocrisy has not been hidden from the common people. Year after year her misused of taxpayers funds to fund her pet projects is open for all to see. She destroys business, overtaxes her citizens, makes laws that restrict the common folk but that she can break without consequences. Yet the people in her district continue to vote her in every two years - WHY?

What does this tell us about the majority of the people in California who continue to elect her and the other Democratic representatives who are also putting burdens on their own citizens and destroying the State with all their crazy laws?

Now Nancy Pelosi is fighting the stimulus package that will help the average citizen because she wants billions of that Federal money to go to the State of California so the rich don't have to be taxed for all the damage to business that the Democratic lock-down has caused in that State.

Now a lot of people from California are moving to the Republican States and taking their shit with them and voting in the same Democratic people with the same ideology of Nancy Pelosi.

As a result the Republican States will eventually be destroyed.

The Democratic far left ideology is what is destroying America.

The reason it's so hard to get rid of this ideology is the same reason you can't convince Jehovah's witnesses that they are in a cult and the Governing Body are just 8 old crazy dudes with NO DIRECT TIES TO GOD.

All Jehovah's Witnesses who are still in the cult won't take the time to look at the evidence and put in the hard work of doing research which in many cases takes a few years to sink in. Plus they've been indoctrinated to believe that they have the TRUTH and everything else is EVIL and should not be looked at.

As I said before-----humans have this ability to be so smart sometimes, but then the next day they can be so stupid.

One day they invent nuclear power which can provide plenty of electricity to power the entire human race. The next day they create nuclear bombs and wipe out two cities in Japan that wipes out some 140,000 men, women, and children in a matter of seconds.

I will vote for Trump because at the moment he is the most level-headed candidate for the Presidency. Can he change? Sure. He can become President and 1 year down the line, totally lose it and start a nuke war with Korea.

On the other hand, the Democratic platform at the moment is all about burning down cities, open borders, close prisons and free the prisoners, defund the police, abortions up till the 9th months of pregnancy, free medical to illegal immigrants paid by honest legal citizens, confiscate all guns from law abiding citizens, make property ownership illegal and let the government own all property. Create an extra tax on citizens for the Green New Deal. Get rid of cars only for your average citizen. Make all salaries equal whether you are a Heart surgeon or a janitor. Let the Government decide if you can have a pacemaker, chemo for your cancer, blood pressure medicine.

I have no Idea if Trump will win. People have kept Nancy Pelosi in office for over 30 years. People in California, Portland, Chicago , Washington, etc. continue to vote in the Democratics that keep on destroying them, their homes, and their cities. The homeless and drug addicts, keep getting bigger and bigger in their States. Then millions of people move out of the Democratic State and go to a Republican State and they keep saying;

I will vote for Joe Biden and Harris----BECAUSE I AM A DEMOCRATIC

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

All that thing would have to have done is to take a stand against these stupid lockdowns and face masks (and mandatory vaccinations). Even if they didn't open the salon due to the state, if Pelosi would have taken a stand to open things up, that would eliminate the hypocrisy charge. But, when you are openly pushing for mandatory masks and then you go out without one, you are a hypocrite. Which to me is worse than just not having the mask on at all.

• minimus
    minimus

Trump must be laughing his ass off because of her.👩🏻‍🦱

• littlerockguy
  • minimus
    minimus

But the General lied to the FBI. Nancy is just lying to America.

• LV101
    LV101

Fossil-face Pelosi learned mobster style politics from her father.

• minimus
    minimus

I lost all respect for her when she mocked Trump during the State of the Union address with her clapping and then tore up the paper

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

She is 80 effing years old. No one at that age should be in any government capacity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit