Do You Feel Bad Because Nancy Pelosi Was “Set Up”?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I feel awful for her. She was given permission to get a silly haircut and then the salon owner tattles on her. Yup, she was set up!!!

• Steel
    Steel

Isn't there some Fox News or America first board you could post at.

I understand open forums are open forums but man, this is getting stupid.

• Simon
    Simon

If she can be fooled by a hair-dresser, then she has no business being in meetings where security issues are involved.

The simple fact is she was caught in a display of utter hypocrisy, enjoying services that she prevents others from receiving.

• minimus
    minimus

I think the hypocrisy is what will sink her and her cohorts. People can easily see right through her lies. But then to blame the salon and say she was set up?? Cmon

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

She's totally at fault, she reached out to someone to do her hair, in violation of the STUPID overreaching law!

That's setting yourself up for a FALL!!!

Do as I say PISS'ONS, NOT as I DO!

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe she just didn’t know the law in California.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I don't see she was set up. She called for an illegal appointment. But we know liberals are do as I say not as I do.

• minimus
    minimus

She’s 80

years old. Maybe she just got mixed up.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The left enjoys using mechanisms of government to control the life of others. It is no wonder they want more of those mechanisms.

The salon owner had her say too.

https://youtu.be/c7lRKAtD4xE

• Simon
    Simon

What this tells us is that at the same time she's pushing for draconian lockdowns for the country, she doesn't really believe they are necessary.

She's very likely taking Hydroxychloroquine daily too, as a precaution. She obviously didn't feel she needed to wear a mask indoors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit