Jehovah’s Witnesses President Robert Ciranko dies of coronavirus

by Balaamsass2 17 Replies latest social current

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Hard to know what to believe. As a kid I really hated the JW belief of "Theocratic strategy"- AKA- Lies. At Bethel, I found the whole super-secret "need to know" system about jobs..weird...and actually deceptive. I actually traveled to meetings and ate eat meals with a brother for months before he finally admitted he was a Zone overseer. (After trying to remember if I had ever told him any "edgy jokes"..I then thought it was weird.) As an elder, I found the wishy-washy non-answer "answers" from the service desk disingenuous to say the least...especially on the subjects of domestic violence and child molesting. I don't even have to get into what happens if you try to get a straight answer from HQ if you ask for your $$ LOAN to be re-payed. Truth...what is Truth....as far as Watchtower is concerned.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Any chance he kissed the governing booties straight on the lips before he passed? 😝

I checked around too, no confirmation.

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

So who is the current President of the Watchtower?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Robert Ciranko since 2014, according to Wikipedia.

Harold L. Corkern since 2019, according to a JWTalk topic.

https://jwtalk.net/topic/40577-new-wt-president/

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

Thank you Tonus

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

So he did pass away from COVID, then? An early victim? It's all that jet setting in first class. International travel was pretty dangerous when the virus first escaped from the lab. It's now evolved to be no more dangerous then any other flu like virus.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Robert Ciranko is still alive.

He's also still president of the Pennsylvania corporation ...and Corkern is president of the NY corporation.

• Terry
    Terry

THERE IS A TRAP involved!

Follow the logic, if you will...

1. Only an apostate would SEE this fake announcement on an apostate site or hear it from an apostate source.
    2. A faithful JW who received this information could use this story to identify any apostate instantly.
    3. Easy Peasy targeting i.d. Mission Accomplished

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit