Are We Living In The Last Days?

by Vanderhoven7 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

JW's are taught that they are at the centre of world events.

They are conditioned into believing that they are alive during the most critical time in human history and because of that, are special, as only they know the outcome.

I'm sorry to say I once believed it myself. With the benefit of hindsight though, it's sad that so many are prepared to delude themselves.

The only undeniable thing that JW's have witnessed during their history, is the repeated failure of prophecies that were preached to the world as truth, oh, and also the generations of JW's who have died believing that they were the last generation.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wish we were in the last days of the JWS cult and the lying corrupt Watchtower Corporation . This cult/ publishing house has killed thousands, broken apart millions of families and is a blight to humanity.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Sixth, the number of genuine anointed disciples of Christ is dwindling, though some will evidently still be on earth when the great tribulation begins. Most of the remnant are quite elderly, and over the years the number of those who are truly anointed has been getting smaller. Yet, referring to the great tribulation, Jesus stated: “Unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.” (Matthew 24:21, 22) Evidently, then, some of Christ’s “chosen ones” will still be on earth when the great tribulation begins.*

W00 1/15 pages 12-13

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

The earthquakes, wars etc Jesus spoke of in the Olivet Discourse was a warning. Jesus clearly said “do not be deceived” by such rumors. And Jesus was speaking to first century Christians about the fate of Jerusalem.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with modernity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit