Bunker Video Sparks Family Drama!

by Wasanelder Once 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I guess you are guaranteed to survive the "Great Tribulation" if you don't be a "Kevin". My family members are doubling down on their fervor about meeting attendance. They are having an effect on some of my wishy washy long time inactive family. Its such BS. Things are now getting complicated since I am dead inactive. Screw them all. I am not giving up my peace of mind for their fake friendship and family fealty. I just wish my inactive family wasn't so convinced I am an apostate considering they have done EVERYTHING condemned in the bible as inactive ones. Maybe their conscience is bothering them? Anyone else feeling the push from the convention on their fade? GO KEVIN!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

The said brainwashing convention hasnt been here yet and i have a few weeks to see if i can preempt it a bit. I'm going to ask my brothers and their wives if the assembly asks them to shun me as a fader will they? Then tell them that is exactly what it is going to do.

If they say they will shun me or limit association with me, they will be told to fuck right off right now.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Since all the lies and bullshit the WTS has produced in its long standing existence is now easy to see and comprehend, its no wonder the GB heads are cranking up the fear mongering.

The WTS was built upon commercialized false prophecies enacted through literature proliferation.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

I want to share with you a heart warming story about the JW Bunker video and the paradise video. In my area the RC has not yet arrived. One discerning member of the "conscious class" has gone above and beyond in trying to help his family out of the JWs. First he took the video and edited out all references to the JWs. He then book ended the two videos with very brief 2 second clips from the LDS (Later Day Saints). Then he showed to his JW family and encouraged open discussion.

According to this person his family denounced the LDS as fear-mongerers, paranoid, delusional, doomsdayers, cultists, preppers and the best of all ... "you can really see they are from their father the Devil by the propaganda portrayed in the videos."

Over the past month he has regularly chatted to his family about the videos. He has also kept a video diary and, most amazingly, recorded his family making and recording their own video commentary on the absurdity of the videos. Part of this includes the family members stating that the JWs would never "stoop this low."

I've tried and tried to get a copy of the videos but it is for him and his family only. He did tell me that he is going to record their reaction when their RC comes around.

Even if he does not get his family out I believe he will make a point. Following the RC he will resign (disassociate) himself from the JWs. He plans to write a letter and use his entire family's negative comments as his own. I am interested to see if they shun him for their own comments, including the one from his father who said "if I was in a religion that put out a disgraceful video like that I would resign immediately."

Extreme? Yes. But I got 6 members of my family out by encouraging them to report the wrongdoing of a Branch Committee member to the JWs and the governing body. I stood back and sadly watched the Watchtower lawyers go after my family to destroy them. It took a while but my family eventually realized that god is not with these people.

TISTCUIICTTADM

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

It would be really great if he put his re- done video up for others to see....is he worried about copyright issues with JW.org?

Extreme? Yes. But I got 6 members of my family out by encouraging them to report the wrongdoing of a Branch Committee member to the JWs and the governing body. I stood back and sadly watched the Watchtower lawyers go after my family to destroy them. It took a while but my family eventually realized that god is not with these people.

Is it possible to say what the wrongdoing was?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

WOW JWleaks!

That is an outstanding account!

Please ask him to share that edited video!

It would be so very helpful for so many.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The whole thing is an abomination. They glorify suffering and austerity, and bash people living in relative prosperity and comfort. That will have to wait until joke-hova sets up its tyranny. Of course, it is bait and switch. When that tyranny comes, most of us will simply be enslaved. The energy of the whole planet will be harvested to perpetuate this rubbish on other planets, creating a universe devoid of happiness. Is that what you want? If so, go ahead and use this abomination of an a$$embly for inspiration. And while you're at it, why not donate all your silver money into the Worldwide Damnation Fund so you can help joke-hova spread this damnation message everywhere on the planet and ensure the whole planet is enslaved?

The whole Grand Boasting Session is terrible.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As what the WTS has been doing for over a century now is fear mongering , such as judgment day is coming soon and all to be saved should stick close to (their) god's chosen organization and be subservient and obedient to it..

Unfortunately a small segment of the population cant see through this fraudulent manipulation for control and domination..

You may get your name printed on the list of the Watchtower Corporation but you certainly aren't going to be on Jesus's list of eternal life.

Supporting false prophets is condemned and even warned about by Jesus himself.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bunker Video Sparks Family Drama!

All WBT$ /JW Special Information,has a Short Shelf Life..

Wait 2 Weeks..

They`ll all go back into their WBT$/JW Coma..

Image result for watchtower  logo

Image result for humdrum

Image result for boring

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

What is curious to me is how JWs aren't going full on prepper. What do they think, that these bunkers/basements are gonna hold 10-15 JWs for months on end without supplies?

But if a JW does take that bunker video to heart and starts his own "prepper" movement, I'm sure the elders would be on their ass for not being out in service and meetings as much.

Course JWs never do really think things thru to their logical conclusion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit