Prince's recent passport pik!

by fulltimestudent 40 Replies latest social current

• talesin
  • paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland
    ugh, I can't stand the Witnesses double standards. Anyone else dressed and acted like that and they'd be shunned.
  • talesin
    talesin

Paul, Jehovah will take care of it, in due time. Perhaps Prince is in the Truth to open the eyes of people who worship him instead of Jehovah.

JUST KIDDING

I kinda gagged as I typed that. : P

• watson
    watson

Michael Jackson: "Been there, done that".

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    sigh, wrong .......
    http://religiomag.com/prince-balancing-faith-and-stardom/

That article was written almost 2 years ago. I still would like some kind of confirmation if anyone can.

• talesin
    talesin

neat blue dog

I'm good at finding articles and researching. Blogs? No thank you. Discussion Boards and Forums? Nope. There appears to *be* no confirmation. I have searched before, last year when I heard the rumour, and at first, thought this thread was News. I checked again this evening. But there's nothing to be found.

I have lots of time on my hands, so decided to do that. You're welcome.

google is your friend.

• fukitol
    fukitol
    That pic must be from when he auditioned for Zoolander lol.
  • tiki
    tiki
    I think Elton John is much cuter.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    He looks good for his age, but he is a contradiction to those who think if you live a bad lifestyle it will age you inordinately. Damn Dorian Gray!
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    I'm good at finding articles and researching. Blogs? No thank you. Discussion Boards and Forums? Nope. There appears to *be* no confirmation. I have searched before, last year when I heard the rumour, and at first, thought this thread was News. I checked again this evening. But there's nothing to be found.
    I have lots of time on my hands, so decided to do that. You're welcome.
    google is your friend.

I always Google before asking others. And by confirmation I don't mean a notorized slip or the front page of a major newspaper, I mean just anyone else online who happens to be saying the same thing. (excluding the people I found on another forum who were merely theorizing).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit