Prince's recent passport pik!

by fulltimestudent 40 Replies latest social current

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Well, that's the claim

Is this sexy, or isn't it? Are male witnesses now allowed to wear eye liner?

I wonder if the elders want to discuss it with him?

If not, can we assume that there are two levels of standards within the YHWH organisation?

Link: https://twitter.com/Prince3EG/status/697809908700303360/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    He would certainly get the attention of the young people if a gave a talk.
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    Guys I think Prince has moved on (as if we didn't see this coming).
  • sparky1
    sparky1

"No tight pants?" "CHECK "

"No outlandish socks?" "CHECK"

"No business logos on your tee shirt?" "CHECK"

"I don't see a problem with your grooming. My only concern is that your lip gloss is a shade too light and I think you should top off your outfit with a 'raspberry beret'. And yes, I'll gladly forward your latest donation directly to the Governing Body(tm).

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Prince isn't a JW anymore , been out for couple of years now.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I think we are missing the point here, he's just three months shy of being 58! Why he's gorgeous! Looks a lot like Teresa Graves, remember sister Graves anyone?

• justme
    justme
    yes!, i remember her, Get Christie love...she was lovely. she died so young too..
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I just don't get it with Prince,some say he's so talented (just like some think Kanye is musically talented).

Is he trying to give the hint that he's gay or something, not just in that pic but over the years, like the chaps with his ass out he wore on an awards show a while back, something's definitely wrong with that freak.

• Listener
    Listener
    I don't either ShirleyW but personally I think it is very contrived and motivated by self promotion.
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Prince has been out for a couple years? I've suspected it from his artistic choices, but is there any confirmation? A link or anything?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit