Preaching? For what purpose? All JW's need to ask this question.

by park ave boy 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Honestly I think their time and money would be better spent focusing on their youth and exisiting members. Unfortunately Wt is yet to learn this.
  • Alive!
    Alive!

@smiddy When I heard and saw Geoffrey Jackson answer the direct question put by Angus Stewart with 'that would be presumptuous' ...... I wanted to hurl something at the screen.

WE know how they control information - and how they call themselves the only channel on earth being used by God...I could t believe he said that with a straight face.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Just saw an illusionist getting a 'victim' drunk on drinking empty glasses.

Two steps he explained:

1. He had the victim vividly imagine each drink he had in much detail.
    2. He had him say whatever he imagined out loud. This makes people believe their own imaginated experience.

JW do just this: imagine life in paradise, and then tell others about that.

Who cares trying to make converts...failed circus is meant to make JW believe their imaginary future....

And if someone can believe to be drunk in 5 minutes, guess what people can believe given a lifetime of indoctrination starting at birth....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    It's all about demonstrating loyalty to the WT Org... er... "Jehovah"...
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Alive! - "...When I heard and saw Geoffrey Jackson answer the direct question put by Angus Stewart with 'that would be presumptuous', I wanted to hurl something at the screen..."

I thought it was a refreshing moment of honesty, actually. :smirk:

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A circuit assembly a few years ago made mention about D2D relieving stress and anxiety for the JW's.

Knocking on a strangers..............................How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You?..

Trying To Nobody Wants......................................I Don`t Want Your JW Bullshit..

..........................................................................STOP KNOCKING ON MY DOOR!..

Image result for Nervous salesman...Image result for Angry home owner

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

What is the purpose of preaching if not for converts?

i thought is was part of the sign

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ucantnome - "...i thought is was part of the sign."

Yup, they wanna "fulfill prophecy".

x

Of course, going around poking people in the eye whilst telling them that they're going to beat the shit out of you doesn't actually make you a prophet.

It just makes you an asshole.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Field Serve Us demonstrates their loyalty and displays their belief in it to others.
  • RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    Lostandfound
    If Knorr & Franz were a two headed beast what beast would GB be represented as in Revelation on the line of Franz's ravings be ?

this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit