New San Francisco Chronicle Article on JW Child Abuse, July 31/03 - Huge!

by hawkaw 33 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

This is awesome news! I can't wait to see WTS in court and every TV news station across the nation reporting on it every evening.........serves them right!

Kate

• La Capra
    La Capra

If the molester in the Pence case reported the time and the study on his monthly sevice report (and y'all know he was, doublefold), then basically, he was church sanctioned, and acting on behalf of the congregation. Even if he weren't formally appointed as a leader, by allowing a study to continue, the congregation leaders know he is acting as a representative of the church. All the same obligations are the same when he is held out to be a leader, even if he is not one officially. Those lawyers should subpoena the guy's service records. Those would be quite damning. And isn't it good to know that any religion over one hundred years old can't be a cult. This is a huge weight off my mind. I think I can sleep tonight. Shoshana

• sf
    sf

Yes! Most excellent.

Take a look at Nolen Saul Brelsford 'ad' for townhall meet:

http://server1.sacbee.p2ionline.com/sacbeebundling/main/index.aspx?webstoryid=5593205&adid=1033478&area=ROP&type=adv&menu=117

And hawkaw, it did finally hit my local paper and I wrote an editorial comment re: 'it' on my bill when I sent it in.

sKally

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Does anybody know how those "townhall" meetings went? Were they well attended?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit