New San Francisco Chronicle Article on JW Child Abuse, July 31/03 - Huge!

by hawkaw 33 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

good job hawk, I know you had a rough day with all my legal s***t. Glad to see the article got you feeling better. I know it made me feel much better. Just hope my judge will read it while on vacation. I feel for these people filing the lawsuit. We all know what goes on inside the borg, but getting all of our evidence together and presenting it is another story. Sounds like they have some kick a** lawyers who know what they are doing. I can't wait to read more about it. I wonder if these 6 were made to confront their abusers in meetings after meetings. Iam sure they were. This is so good!!!!! Iam so excited to not be the only one. I hope they realize the long battle they have in front of them. But it is all worth it. Hang in there guys in california if you are reading this. Its a battle that is long over due. vic

• marsal
    marsal

And the good news is that it was on the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle!!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Thank you for the article Gerald and hawkaw. I just emailed the reporter just to say, "Thank you."

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    And the good news is that it was on the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle!!

Actually, it was on the front page of the ‘Bay Area’ section, not on the real front page. Still it is a very nice article and easy to see!

• marsal
    marsal

Lisa,

I receive the SF Chronicle daily and in my paper it was on the actual front page, right below an article about Gray Davis. Maybe the Chronicle prints different versions for different areas.

Marianne

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Front Page!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT ON BABY!!!!!!

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

WHOOO HOOOO! I wonder how their numbers are? Maybe after a JW visits a home 'someone' should put a copy of the article (photocopy the front page) in that person's mail box..heeehhhee Visit Smiley Central!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

"The allegations against the Jehovah's Witnesses are similar to those levelled against the Roman Catholic Church in numerous lawsuits filed in California and across the country in recent years."

MY! MY! For aeons JWs have attacked Catholicism. Now in one breath they are being told that they are no different! That should blow them away.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Fortunately, the majority of Californians know that if it acts like a cult and smells like a cult .....

Well said bluesapphire.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    I receive the SF Chronicle daily and in my paper it was on the actual front page, right below an article about Gray Davis.

Wow, I didn't know that! On the front page of mine, right under the Gray Davis article is the article: "UC Extension campus to close." I bought it in Sunnyvale. I never knew they had different versions of the paper like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit