The New terroists That The World have To Confront What is the Answer ?

by smiddy 50 Replies latest social current

• smiddy
    smiddy

This latest attack in Manchester U.K. targeting a venue attended by mainly children and teenagers who go to a concert by their favorite singer and then to be attacked by a terroist has to be the last straw... Surely ?

22 dead at last count mainly young girls enjoying a concert of their favourite singer ? and at least 50 others suffering injuries ?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I think we have to seriously look at some sort of banning of Islam in our westernised civilised world namely Europe , first and full most banning it in the jails in the UK where these petty criminals are coming out as radicalised Muslims, talk about the benefit of hindsight but how long has this been predicted, Islam needs a huge reforming, how many of these bastards are "known to the security services" FFS? the future in the UK looks very worrying indeed , we could be hitting a campaign of relentless attacks in the coming year, so far this year we have had two here in the UK how many more?

• Chook
    Chook

There is no answer to suicide bombers they have the element

of surprise and target is usually reached. Some suicide bombers are children and people generally don't expect evil in the form of a child. There's no way in the world I would like to be soldier at check point in Baghdad, car bombers , women who have lost husbands decide

to join their husbands , then it becomes cyclical. I suggest the core of problems lies in immigration.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Move to New Zealand.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

2+2=5

New Zealand has the dubious distinction of being the scene of one of the world's first instances of suicide bombing. The place was the small South Island town of Murchison (even today still only a small rural town), and the year was 1906.

A local farmer, seeing a court case going against him, decided he was going to "blow to hell" the plaintive by setting off the plugs of gelignite he had strapped on under his clothing. He succeeded in blowing himself to smithereens - while also blasting the courthouse off its foundations, seriously injuring the senior police officer who was trying to restrain him, and injuring dozens of others.

Otherwise, the small Muslim community in this country is known to contain its complement of radicals. Is anywhere safe? Scott Base, Antarctica, maybe!

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

This is the Arena that is used by the witnesses for their summer convention. It's also where my mother will be going in a couple of months time.

As for the cry of banning Islam, don't we realize this is exactly what the governments of the world want. By that I mean we are not heading for the global ban on religion, as we were taught. Rather the more we cry ban this ban that, the more our governments are given powers to tighten the grip on the unsuspecting citizen. In other words, we are handing these powers to the government on a platter.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

bearing in mind most islamist terrorists in the UK are " home grown", can anyone tell me what they are trying to achieve ?

• dozy
    dozy

Most of these are just petty criminals and ( I hate to agree with Donald Trump on this ) total losers in life.

I remember reading a book on a guy who was a terrorist for animal rights - most of the people in his gang didn't even like animals. He tells how one of them kicked a dog in the street out of spite and the others just laughed. It was purely hatred & wickedness , without any ideological basis , or a very limited deranged one. It's almost impossible trying to deal with people who have those kind of motivations.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

First step is simple but we've created a environment where no one will take it. First there needs to be an acknowledgement that Islam itself has responsibility in these acts, that its not a religion of peace, and expecting this behavior from its adherants is no more islamaphobia than expecting witnesses to keep dying for refusing blood is jwaphobia.

Without step one not a damn thing will change. We'd rather bomb the hell out their desert shit holes day after day than just say the religion needs to take responsibility.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

I almost cried and felt really angry when I heard the news, poor kids, poor victims. I agree with freemindfade that islam should be held responsible instead of letting non-islamic nations do all the work. Because of freedom of religion, we cannot ban islam in the west, but we SHOULD ban any place where radicalisation takes place. It's remarkable that moslims over here are not demonstrating against their own religion's extremists. We should hold their religious leaders responsible for any hatespeech or breeding place leading to radicalisation and demand by (moral) law from parents to talk to and hold an eye on their kids and immediately inform authorities when radicalisation takes place. It will never work 100%, I know, but I'm getting sick and tired of those speeches that are only filled with strong words, not deeds, such as "we can and will not tolerate this", "we will never give up our freedom and standards" bla bla bla while the terrorist attacks continue and terrorists don't give a f%&k about what we "infidels" think.

Time for action!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit