Yearbook 2014 NWT is The Finest Translation of the Bible Available to Mankind. 😇

by Fabian 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Fabian
    Fabian

The is on page 4 of the 2014 Yearbook.

A Letter From the Governing Body

How delighted we are to write you at the beginning of this momentous year! By late 2014, a whole century will have passed since our beloved King Jesus Christ began ruling in the midst of his enemies.—Ps. 110:1, 2.

Early in this service year, at the annual meeting of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, the New World Bible Translation Committee released the newly revised English edition of the finest translation of the Bible available to mankind. Jehovah used his own spirit-begotten sons to provide the original New World Translation. (Rom. 8:15, 16) That fact alone certainly makes this translation special, do you not agree?

Some points what the heck is going on here, the finest translation of the Bible Available to Mankind. Ok, cause you say so I guess I agree the Heck I don't,

Romans 8:15,16 has jack.nothing to do with Bible Translations but you know the Jws will lick it up.

Jehovah used his own spirit-begotten sons to provide the original New World Translation

What does Jehovah Used mean no really what does that mean, wait so were the Spirit Begotten sons the Annotated dudes inspired to Provide the original Original NWT, what original you mean the first Greek translation you did in 1953 or when it was finally released as a whole Bible in 1961, that Fact alone....What

From Oxford living Dictionary

Under Fact

11. A thing that is known or proved to be true

That fact alone certainly makes this translation special, do you not agree

1. So of course I Agree, no new light.in.this generation or the next 10 overlapping generations will I believe this Sh#t.
  • john.prestor
    john.prestor

Do these people ever get tired of tooting their own horn? The finest translation of the Bible ever, how the hell do they know that? If somebody else won't stroke their egos they stroke it themselves (yep, that's a double entendre)

• DesirousOfChange
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

A whole century has passed since JC has ruled in the midst of his enemies ?

None of his enemies have seemed to notice that .? I wonder why .

This is now 2019 and his enemies are still unware of it .So JC ruling as King hasn`t made any impact at all on his enemies even after 100 years ?

I think Jehovah needs to appoint someone else JC seems to be incompetent.

Jehovah used his own spirit-begotten sons to provide the original New World Translation.

So the GB are claiming to be "spirit -begotten sons" that provided the original NWT.

So why the need to revise the original ? if Gods spirit directed the 1953 original ?

Did he make mistakes ? that needed to be clarified ?

Check out the Kingdom Interlinear translation of the Greek into English by the WTB&TS

Nowhere in the word for word translation of the Greek into English does the Hebrew Tetragrammaton appear or its Greek equivalent four letters.

The spirit begotten sons of the GB have added to the word of God by inserting the name of Jehovah in the Christian Greek scriptures where it did not appear in the original text that they based their translation on.

Rev.22 : 18 ,19

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

According to Rutherford:

1927 Creation, pg.117

"In the year 1611 A. D. what is commonly known as the Authorized Version was produced. It is otherwise known as the King James Version, because King James of England was the prime mover in having it prepared. The revisers who did the work were divided into six companies, and a portion of the work was assigned to each company; and every aid or help that was accessible was used by these revisers in their work. These men carefully studied the Hebrew and the Greek and the translations into the Spanish, Italian, French, and German, and compared them one with the other.

Doubtless there has never been a more masterful and perfect English publication than the Authorized Version of the Bible."

Scan--Click to zoom.

Atlantis!
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

There is huge doubt that the NWT is actually a translation, they simply do not have the Scholars necessary to produce one, and never have.

It is also not just a poor translation in many places, but a downright dishonest one in multiple instances.

The G.B have an amazing Brass Neck, but then, what else would you expect from self-appointed Charlatans ?

• sparky1
    sparky1

"a downright dishonest one in multiple instances." - Phizzy

New World Translation : Not Worded Truthfully!

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

Im just wondering why its taking more than 100 years for the end to come?

Was god waiting for this "best" bible to come out before he got the ball rolling?

Oh yea I forgot - CULT!

• Steel
    Steel

I always kind of thought the WTS producing their own bible was kind of like a cigarette company building their own medical school.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I always kind of thought the WTS producing their own bible was kind of like a cigarette company building their own medical school.

Steel ...

LOL ... I agree.

Or like those companies who make the radar guns for police on the highways and then have a separate building making radar detectors for drivers.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit