Escaping the Watchtower episode one with Jason Droboth

by Christian Gutierrez 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI5pg4FJugI

Hi guys! We are so happy to share with you the interesting story of former Jehovah's witnesses member Jason Droboth. When you get a chance to watch it, let us know what you thought about it right here on this forum. Thanks a leverybody.

Cheers!

• Apostate Anonymous
    Apostate Anonymous

Watched about 20 minutes of it while on lunch. I have to admit, the production value is impressive. I like what I see so far!

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Thanks AP, his story is really interesting for sure!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

You two are doing great work at the moment, going from strength to strength, keep it up

• humbled
    humbled

I watched it all. Jason represents every good thing that you a JW would hope to hear from a really fine Jehovah‘s witness youth. He did everything just right. And his parents did everything just right. He had a very pleasant childhood. The problem arose because he had questions.

He looked for answers because he wanted to be better at ministry.

O my god! the paranoia when he eventually looked in literature outside the WT.

Deceptively undramatic, this story and it’s conclusion reveals the sure death you suffer- to your family or else to yourself-if you discover the ttatt.

Great job all around. Hi quality presentation.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Excellent video guys. Great one to show anyone studying with witnesses.

Jason came across as intelligent and real. The interviewer probed without leading the ex-witness. Chris was informative but a little too stiff which is unusual for him.

• steve2
    steve2

Very helpful - but could do with tighter editing in the first few minutes. Long lag between introduction and sequence to first story.

• Christian Gutierrez
    Christian Gutierrez

Thanks a lot for the tips guys it is much appreciated. It will help us improve and make better videos 👍

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

i enjoyed the video very well done but to be a little bit picky katja is wearing a cross around her neck and to me that says she has an agenda .

I think you would both come across better as being neutral as far as religion is concerned otherwise well done to you both .

Just my 2 cents worth.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Great video, this organisation has the doctrinal fortitude and structural integrity of a bubble!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit