Escaping the Watchtower episode one with Jason Droboth

by Christian Gutierrez 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Christian Gutierrez You guys really set the bar high by starting with such an incredible interview! I watched Jason's story twice. I'm just wondering how on earth you're going to top this masterpiece with episode two?!

Thank you so much, Katja, for sharing Jason's story with us all. Between your gentle nature and Jason's sincere method of delivery, this homemade docu-series has surpassed all expectations. The whole episode was just an outstanding demonstration of yours and Christian's outstanding workmanship and passion for the community.

Love to you both from Sydney.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well said @wake me!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Omg first time I comment on a Christian/Katja thread and I said "outstanding" twice in the second last sentence.

Did I mention I thought the episode was outstanding? I did?

Okay... cool. Just making sure.

Meanwhile inside head:

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

As the guy that does the "This JW Life" and "shunned" podcast, which is just audio, I can only imagine how much work goes into a full production like this. This was GREAT! And I'm not going to say it was great for your first episode, no, it was just great, period.

I loved when he pointed out that basically the devastation of his parents was an imaginary or invented problem. It so is. It's nothing more than people creating problems where there aren't any based on made up belief systems.

Keep up the good work. I heard you two on the JW Community podcast with Louise, so best wishes on living that boat life as well. You only live once. As a house cleaner myself (with my wife), there will always be dirty houses to clean, but you won't always have opportunities and youth.

• steve2
    steve2

What’s with the cross? If the story is about this particular man, why put anything in the way of focusing on him? I’d like to see more editing so can listen to this man’s story without pseudo- journalistic flourishes that distract from the claimed focus. Let him tell his story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit