Are the Jehovah's Witnesses really false prophets, perhaps being mentally manipulated by the Watchtower Corporation ? ?

by Finkelstein 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There is a lot of public scrutiny going on these days about the JW religion particularly on the Inter - Net.

One of the posed questions which gets debated and discussed quite often, are the JWS false prophets instigated to preach a tainted commercialized gospel under the direction of the executive leaders of the Watchtower Corporation ? these focused men who are responsible for creating the core doctrines of this organization. ?

Lets face it this religoius organization has a publishing house operating at its core with all of its printing plants which were strewn all around the world printing out the same doctrines/message through the literature being produced.

For well over a century this organization has been proclaiming that mankind is living in the last days of this system of things and that Christ has taken position on his heavenly throne 1874 , 1914 since these dates mankind is supposed be living in the last days of this old system of things as written in the bible.

The question that could be presented were these set doctrines really devised to enhance the proliferation of the WTS own printed works, but not necessarily backed by bible scripture or in fact going against bible scripture pertaining to false prophesying ?

My opinion would be yes they were strategically devised to enhance the proliferation of these publications and not accurately in line to how the Gospel was to be preached according to the words and direction of Jesus Christ.

How many other Christian based faiths said what the WTS said about 1914 for example ?

The three times the WTS used the calculation of 6000 years of mankind's existence, the last time to create 1975

is one of this organizations deceptive tactics.

The WTS is still holding to the teaching that the GT is just around the corner intentionally doing so to set up a psychosis of fear that all JWS should be watchful and prepared for days of persecution by government institutions.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

I never suspected this, as a young naïve, born in. I was always under the illusion that the Org was "perfect", and spiritually blemish free. I never would have thought that the Org had ulterior, or unethical motives. I was led to believe that the "anointed" were COLLECTIVELLY coming together and providing precise, spiritual food, at the correct time. I never thought that EVERYTHING was decided by ONLY the 7 or 8 men in power.

As a youngster, born in, I held a "romantic" notion that all the anointed were somehow providing input and direction to the Org, and the publications. As I got older, I learned how the GB consolidated POWER, and held ALL control.

This disturbed me, and made me start to look at everything more clearly.

Now, I can almost say with certainty, that this Org, may not have started as, but quickly became a publishing company. It was all about ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE. this corporation DID make millions of dollars selling its published works.

It was actually an ingenious design. It was a publishing company, that peddled its own books with FREE slave labor, and all under the guise of being a "panacea" for humankind. It was basically like a "snake oil" salesmen, claiming to have the "cure" to all of mankinds woes.

What's worse, though, would be if the "snake oil" salesmen, actually poisoned people first, almost insuring they would need his fake anecdote. Well, this IS actually what the WTBS did in realty. By them CONSTANTLY warning the END IS NEAR, the END IS NEAR, it made people feel they needed to buy its publications.

Then you joined the "pyramid" scheme, and were indoctrinated to sell the publications, yourself. Thus creating more, and more slaves to peddle the publishing companies works.

They did this for decades, and made a TON of money doing it. However, once the change of not being allowed to charge happened, it became do or die for the org. The org, quickly changed direction to becoming a real estate company.

That's when the big PUSH of "quick builds", and expanding the "work" happened. Again, ALL with FREE slave labor. We all know the rest. The taking control of all Kingdom halls. The selling off of said real estate, and so on.

The borg is in trouble NOW, you can rest assured. Its "plans" have been exhausted. If they want to survive, they will have to change direction into a new financial undertaking. This undertaking, however, will most likely make them become VERY close to the other "false" religious organizations they used to "demonize". They are going off the rails, and within the next few years, will be a completely different religion.

Its roots have been evil, and monetary, from the door. As the expression goes, just "follow the money".

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Thank you for your insightful comments Dunedain

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I recall when I first became aware that the rank and file Dubs all paid for the kingdum halls with free labour but after the local congregations took all the risks, the tittles were turned over to the WT. Regardless of how they try and justify this it was all about the WT being a real estate conglomerate. They are no better than any of the other get rich evangelist churches.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower scam is really an act of entrapment that ensnares people mentally, emotionally, intellectually and physically on both a social and individualized personal level..

Its a scam that theoretically on a whole cant abrupt stop because this social environment has built up a wall around the entire organization and the people within it.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Finkelstein - While you are right that the scam of the WTBS cant ABRUPTLY stop, because of a "wall" built around it, it CAN still stop.

It will collapse from WITHIN that insulated "wall" they tried to protect themselves with. The Borgs own policies, and self destructive ways, are bringing it down, NOW.

It started as a gradual decline, but in the past 20 years has been a domino of breaking down. As one action occurs, and another, then it causes a reaction, and so on. The slow gradual decline, has now reached a much faster pace.

It is swirling the toilet very quickly now. The "flush" of 20 years ago, is reaching its end. Down, down, down, the tubes it will go.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS will decline but there's still a lot people who depend financially off of it who will try to keep it afloat.

The GB are cranking up the fear factor, loyalty to Jah, because you know what will happen if they don't scenario.

Unfortunately the WTS has has never been richer in its entire history so the top dogs will try sustain their own positions for themselves. ........more bullshit , more fear

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

They have had some recent windfalls of money lately, that's very true. However, their STEADY sources of income are drying up.

For years they were able to "milk" the cow. Now, however, they have butchered the cow. Yes, they have made a lot of money by selling the meat, but once that money is gone, there is NO more cow to milk, or butcher.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

I agree wholeheartedly with your first post, Dunedain. That pretty much sums up how I see it. However, I think the demise of the Borg will be a long slow drawn out affair.

Most religions that have folded ran out of members, not money. (Christian Science may be a partial exception.) However, Watchtower has (by my rough reckoning) a much larger central bureaucracy to support than other religions, when taking the number of rank and file into account. So perhaps Watchtower will be the exception.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Yes of course JWs are tried and tested, repeat offending false prophets!

If it all went pear-shaped for the JW org (and the sooner the better!) for those who have had the Watchtower 'lobotomy' performed on them, the demise of the organisation will not alter their belief system so much.

Even without a large network of meeting places and spiritual enforcers in the form of circuit overseers, the cult mentality will remain internalized and they will no doubt pay the JWTV company to console themselves that thereby they are doing good deeds in life.

It is conceivable that the end of the JW organisation will be a late night televangelist spot whose audience will be a declining number of aged desperadoes once infected with the Watchtower delusion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit