JW Response to Oroville Dam Issue 180,000+ evacuated.

by Luther bertrand 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Luther bertrand
    Luther bertrand

188,000 people have been evacuated in Nor. Cal.!

According the Los Angeles Times the following places are open to evacuee's. click here!

These places are accepting people regardless of religious affiliation. How many Kingdom Halls are open to the general public certainly there are plenty of them in that area?.... ZERO! Why!?!?!?!!?

Here is a listing of all the Kingdom Halls in Northern California feel free to contact them and ask about what they are doing to help the general public, perhaps I am wrong and they can clear up why they are not being listed as an evacuation safe haven. ;-)

Click Here!

• Landy
    Landy

There's already a thread on this

• Luther bertrand
    Luther bertrand

Landy thanks... I looked for one but couldnt find it! I will look again.

• Landy
  • Luther bertrand
    Luther bertrand

I only see one other thread on the oroville issue but does not cover what I am talking about.

• sir82
    sir82

The JW response?

"Please pray for the 200 or so JWs who have been evacuated....the other 179,800 worldly scum can drown for all we care"

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, Landy, for putting up the link to the thread I posted earlier.

Your point is well made, Luther. Thank you for the question you posed re the KHs becoming havens for refugees; individual JW families are helping evacuees.

I don't know if any official WT action has been taken, since I am no longer in touch.

latimes.com:

Silver Dollar fairgrounds, 2357 Fair St. They are accepting small and large animals.

Elks Lodge, 1705 Manzanita Ave. They are allowing RVs in parking lot.

Neighborhood Church of Chico, 2801 Notre Dame Blvd. No animals are accepted inside the church.

East Avenue Church, 1184 East Ave. No animals are accepted.

St. Johns Episcopal Church, 2341 Floral Ave. Small animals are accepted if they are leashed and crated.

Azads Martial Arts, 313 Walnut St. No animals are accepted.

Grace Community Church, 2346 Floral Ave. The church allows RVs in parking lot. Small animals are accepted if they are leashed and crated.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Evacuation Order has been lifted, with the proviso residents may need to return to higher ground if the predicted 6 to 9 inches of rain overloads the reservoir.

Tuesday afternoon, 14 February 2017

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

You also have to remember most kingdom halls don't have much room. They don't normally have a recreational area or any other room than the auditorium.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

So there is very little room to house people during a disaster. There are more halls that aren't fixing their seats to the ground so that is a different story but that is not common in the US. Most halls in the US bolt their chairs to the ground.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit