What JWs are saying about 2016 RC on social media

by Sanchy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• corruptgirl
    corruptgirl

Here are a few more for your list:

Just missing the convention, feeling so grateful and happy for Jehovah's provisions. #stayintherace #jw #jwbrotherhood #jworg #jwministry

There aren't enough pictures to capture the level of happiness, peace, and hope we all experienced this weekend *John 13:35*

BEST. WEEKEND. EVER! 2016 Regional Convention.... I feel so happy, refreshed and thankful!

#Day2 #regionalconvention2016 #criedmyeyesout

"Lord, Whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life." John 6:68 No, no no no, no place I'd rather be #day2 #remainloyal

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Here is another:

"This assembly made my hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I just about started crying it was so powerful".

• Simon
    Simon

Some of these people obviously rarely leave the house so it must be a "special day" just going outside.

All the assemblies really merge into one after you've left, the same meaningless drivel repackaged each time. "the end is any day now, be excited". yawn.

I remember sitting on the terraces under plastic sheeting with the echoey sound of the speaker watching the rain trickle down while we lay on blankets. Those days seemed to last forever. The concluding prayer certainly did.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Bloody Hell The Pompey News - it must be true

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit