Good News About the Covid-10 and the Watchtower Bible and Truck Society! n

by 1234 30 Replies latest jw friends

We all know that things are all going to be way different when we get through this milestone.

Like Hurricane Katrina, people survived this but New Orleans even 16 years later is way different.

Our economy is like a shark that must keep moving through the water. Stop it and it will die.

The Witnesses like many people in the world, have little to no savings. Why should they, with Armageddon coming any day. How much will they be donating to their doomsday religion now? How much buffer/savings does their religion have? They have been in dire straights for years as we can see from their massive sell off of their Kingdom Halls.

So who knows my friends...its sad that some people will die from this but good news is this.

They want this to be "The lasts days of the lasts...days" maybe it will be for their church!

New Boy/ Keith Casarona

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes, I think it will. I don’t see how Watchtower can survive this. But how will they play it? When Stephen Lett leaves bethel to bunker down in one his properties we’ll know (for Watchtower) the end is nigh.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

There is between JW's much pressure to use Zoom for online meetings, with camera at home so everyone see each other. In meeting outfit.

There is a lot of focus to keep a group thinking.

So they are aware of the importancy of it for the jw.org organization.

Of course, they will make a landmark experience of it, like 1914 or 1918.

2020 the year of the last day of the last days.

Don't worry, jw.org will survive, maybe smaller but I expect they will profit of it in doctrine.

G.

G.

• LV101
    LV101

Yeah - they're experienced snakes and know how to wind/spin any emergency to their benefit. This will be a mini-practice cult-run for them and they'll be given spiritual advice after WT goons scramble some scriptures. If I were in I'd double my contributions just to have a break from the sociopaths.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Yes - Zoom is their way forward. Or something similiar if their experiment in Zoom doesn't tick all their boxes.

Vocabulary is considered to be a path to understanding the inner man - sooo should make vocabulary analysis nice and easy for them to pick out who ain't mentally in. Can you hear the screws being tightened? Vocabulary analysis plus key performance indicators to assess behavior.

Also, the fear of the virus might drive those on the fence back in who would initially feel safe in this environment, only to find the trap closes after the panic lifts.

If you are out, be glad you are out.

• Half banana
    Half banana

All JWs have been happily immunised against common sense. Therefore just as the time right after one of the many failed prophecies, so it will be at the end of the corona virus pandemic. In fact they will declare it was due to Jarhoover's loving patience that he spared mankind so more people can hear the Watchtower message.....vomit.

I guess it's not just the GB who are nuts it's the deluded sheep also for believing them for so long.

• St George of England
    St George of England

As one JW said to me this week "This is a practice run for the GT. We are so fortunate the GB are in control".

Nothing can get through this sort of mentality. Sadly I used to be just as bad.

George

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Welcome to the forum, 1234.

Within a very few short months, I (hopefully) expect to see a dramatic letter being sent from HQ to all congregations regarding the org's life-threatening situation.

Desperate events call for desperate measures. I don't think the cult is going to sugar-coat it!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Half Banana;

''All JWs have been happily immunised against common sense''

From the Nov 2014 WT study;

''we all must be ready to obey any instructions we receive whether they seem strategic from a human standpoint or not''.

I don't know if it's just me, but it would be conceivable that the Borg might make the 'brotherhood' do something which wasn't right, or above the law, in order for the Borg to go into survival mode.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Actually I meant the Nov 2013 study,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit