Tony Morris buying Scotch.

by Lost in the fog 11 Replies latest social humour

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

By now we have all seen the video of Tony Morris III buying his scotch and recommending his wife's choice of Irish Whiskey to the other man.

Which is why I thought this meme was hilarious when I stumbled upon it on an entertainment Facebook page.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

OK so we know what guides Tony Morris the 3rd when he`s relying on the Spirit .

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

The Holy Spirit(s) LOL

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

if the video was genuine--and not a videoshopped fake ----then morris has set an appalling example to any dub who might see it. i'm an alcoholic--but even i wouldnt buy that much booze in one go.

i can imagine a lot would be seriously stumbled if they saw that vid.

• longday
    longday

There is no way that is a faked video get real.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Longday..i really hope your right..and im wrong.

If its genuine its almost too good to be true. A monumental gaff by a GB member. How many genuine dubs have alcohol problems...and they see that.what message is it sending? Its a pity my dad isnt still alive...i think that video would have been the last straw for him.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Lol...if that wasn't Tony Morris in that video, then he sure has one hell of a lookalike 😂😂🤣🍻

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i suppose --for the watchtower guys the real problem is--how to respond to it to cause the least damage.

they could say its just a fake: a video photo shop of morris only in a different setting--a booze store. blame it on an apostate conspiracy.

but then--if it is proved to be genuine--they are shown to be liars. oops.

or--they could say it was genuine. another fine example to the brothers..12 bottles of expensive scotch bought by a GB member on a sunday morning. yep--

or--say nothing. no need to--nobody else's business what he gets up to. after all--he is a GB member..he is gods channel of communication.

over to you, watchtower spokesman.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    DanShanks - "...His son is also claiming to be anointed, and taking the emblems."

So that's what it was for.

Damn, if they're switching up to top-shelf whiskey for the emblems, they're gonna see a lot more partakers.

:smirk:

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

One JW on Facebook said he was probably buying all those bottles of hooch to give away to friends...... yea right.

Even if that were true,and I reckon no way is it, he would still be setting a terrible example, getting his friends to hit the hard stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit