I was disfellowshipped because of Satan

by elbib 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• elbib
    elbib

Heaven,

very nicely put: "Christianity has exonerated themselves from the responsibility of evil."

thank you for that reference: WTWizard

• elbib
    elbib

carol1111,

People will continue to do what they are prepared to do whether a superior evil person/good person tries to inspire them or not--hence as you say people are responsible for what they do.

• Crazy Angel
    Crazy Angel

Its ironic...

You've been disfellowship in not believing satan as a person and yet in the mind of most JW if not all , you become a satan's pawn as an appostate. Can't understand how they (jc) rules judgment on your case.

• elbib
    elbib

Crazy Angel,

That's an interesting irony which I did not notice. Nice thought--I became a pawn of Satan who never existed!

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

yea, i can see why there was no comment, from the C.O. lol, but apparently they were not trained enough for that very puropse of disputing what can be said is 'logic'

and hey thanks for posting that list of scriptures, a morning bible lesson, lol.

I so plan to use those if i must, my mom thinks I m crazy to not belive in satan. well, I told her, if she thinks satan has got me, then why all the years when jeho'no was supposed to be watching my back, he failed me? that means he lets satan win? he let me be misled by providing no diversion ,[ which for an almighty god should have been pretty easy] dispite my prayers to be helped?

then she changes the subject.... lol

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

How could they disfellowshipp you without a formal judicial meeting?

That is odd.

• elbib
    elbib

sohatnow,

No loving father will let a mad dog to wander even in the vicinity of his house. Similarly, God will not let a wicked Satan to roam “intent on swallowing His children.”

• elbib
    elbib

stuckinarut2,

They can! Two elders who heard me are the witnesses. JC will put it writing that invitation was sent out to the erring one, but party refused to come.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Wow! That is sad....
  • elbib
    elbib

stuckinarut2,

It is same as "straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!" (Mathew 23:24) Doubting even a verse of the Bible means they immediately perceive a threat to their very existence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit