Car crash

by truthwillsetyoufree 15 Replies latest jw friends

• truthwillsetyoufree
    truthwillsetyoufree

Boy who was seriously injured in a collision at Gamlingay in Cambridgeshire last Thursday has died.

Nine-year-old Archie Stevens, of Western Way, Sandy, Bedfordshire, died in hospital early on Saturday afternoon.

The collision at about 10am in Drove Road, which involved two cars, also resulted in the death of his grandfather, 68-year-old Martin Harker, of Green Acres, Sandy, who died at the scene.http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2016-02-22/nine-year-old-boy-dies-after-cambridgeshire-crash/

The boy and his grandfather were Jehovahs Witnesses and they were on field service when a car drove into them. The lad, who is the son of an elder who moved to a cambridge congregation to serve where the need is greater, was on life support before the sad decision was made to turn it off.

• Divergent
    Divergent
    The boy and his grandfather were Jehovahs Witnesses and they were on field service when a car drove into them.

Listen, obey, and be.....

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Incredibly sad for the family.
  • Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif
    OMG, I used to be in the Biggleswade congn., and I'm sure Martin Harker was an elder there back in the late 80's.
  • SAHS
    SAHS

truthwillsetyoufree”: The boy and his grandfather were Jehovahs Witnesses and they were on field service when a car drove into them. The lad, who is the son of an elder . . .

Do you have a link to any specific online media reference to this? I’m certainly not doubting you in any way. I’m just curious, that’s all.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

So, his elder father moves to a congregation to help out, and the reward from our loving, merciful, all-knowing Father is.... the tragic death of the child and the grandfather.

Gotta love that Jehovah!!!

DY😔

• dbq407
    dbq407
    God sure works in mysterious ways to protect the congregation...
  • cofty
    cofty
    Very sad.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

A sad tragedy.

I hope the boy's friends & family get much-needed support.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound
    Tragic, hope family helped by everyone, in their grief

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit