Reveal News Article: Jehovah’s Witnesses double down on Scripture used to ignore abuse by Trey Bundy

by AndersonsInfo 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cha ching
    cha ching

Want to know how "the world" reacts to this story???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddmoEWva03k

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Data-Dog - "...t should, however, be the beginning of an investigation that always involves trained individuals..."

I suspect they don't wan't properly trained individuals.

After all, trained individuals might further reveal how endemic and institutionalized the problem is.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Cha Ching

Thank you so much for the video. Very informative. i will look for more of his stuff

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

I thought his choice of colors he wore was curious, especially the peach tie. So, I finally looked up what the psychological associations according to the book Chronobiotic Nutrition. Hope you find it interesting.

White - impurity, false love, ethics, completion and holier-than-thou attitude.

Orange (closest to peach, imo) - sexual and reproductive traumas.

Lilac - parental disapproval of one's appearance or behavior.

There really isn't one for cream, but tan is: no-win condition, catch 22 situation, bondage to actions.

At first I thought, oh yeah, white, of course. That is because the first impressions of people wearing white is supposed to be much better than say, black. That little tidbit is from interpersonal communications class.

I think he just happened to choose that outfit, but may have known that white and cream was a good choice. Then again it reminds me of an out-there youtube talking about orange thread (or yarn?) in the background of a Sophia video, and that symbolizing something predatory in a sexual way.

He can where white all day, it ain't gonna help.

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Mods, you might want to put a full stop (period) after the word “abuse” in the post title. Otherwise it reads like Trey is doing the abusing!

Another great article by the way. Journalism at its best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit