The Stupidity Of The Biden Administration Knows No Bounds

by Simon 30 Replies latest social current

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

How do you ensure that your vulnerable citizens and allies can get out when the airport is surrounded and no one can get through?

If you are a dementia addled, anti-American, likely pedophile idiot named biden you pick options 2 and 3, then shuffle off to beddy-bye all the while mumbling that it is the previous President's fault.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

@ Simon- Normally I do not resort to swearing, but in this case I will make an exception. I wonder who the FUCKING RETARD was that gave your opening post a thumb down?

• Simon
    Simon
    I wonder who ...

It's one of the "zealous democrat" types, a true believer of their righteous cause (whatever the evidence), who will not bear to hear blasphemy against their chosen messiah.

Just going off their other posts and votes ...

Maybe I should show the names of who liked / disliked thing, like facebook?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Truth is, all US Administrations from Bush to Biden have been dismal failures in Afghanistan for the simple reason they have not addressed the fundamental reason the Afghan Army proved so useless – corruption!

Whilst I'm sure this is true, I watched an interesting documentary where the senior soldiers on the ground explained one of the major reasons it was so difficult to get a grip on corruption was the fact that none of the Afgan soldiers could read or write Illiteracy rates are some of the worst in the world. For example when the US army delivered fuel to the Afgans, to be divvied out between each platoon, each Afgan commander responsible wouldn't know if he'd been allocated 1000 gallons or 100 gallons. He'd have to take whoever delivered it's word for it. This made it really easy for the middle man to siphon off a load of fuel and sell it to the population (who were desperate to get their hands on it).

Soldiers simply being able to read chits and write receipts ensures each unit gets what it is allocated.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

you don't get to do the propagandizing bit twice.

The only bit I mentioned twice was the corruption in the Afghan nation building process. Sure Biden has mismanaged this mess all on his own, but it was still Trump who started negotiations with the Taliban, and pointing it out is not propagandizing. But I guess to a sensitive Trump worshipper, anything that doesn't paint Trump as the saviour sent by God to save America has to be deleted. As for propagandizing multiple times, well, you're a fine one to talk.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Ultimate Axiom - are you pleased that Biden went through with Trump's initial plan?

Why didn't Biden reverse Trump's plan, like he did with Trump's border wall policy?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

We witnessed the slow "managed decline" of the USA under Obama where he went apology tours around the world and generally weakened the US in a number of ways on purpose.

We are witnessing more of the same. Biden knows what he is doing just as Obama did...they are not stupid.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

are you pleased that Biden went through with Trump's initial plan?

Apart from leaving Afghanistan, I don't know what Trump's plan was, but I doubt it was the mess Biden has created. I'm no fan of Trump, but I don't think he would have made such a colossal mess of it like Biden has. Some of what he has done this past few months beggers belief.

Am I glad the US is pulling out of Afghanistan? In an ideal world no, I would have preferred Afghanistan in a stable, democratic state before the US/NATO coalition did that. But as that wasn't the plan when they went in, and as that would take a lot longer than 20 years to achieve, pulling out is no surprise. I feel very sorry for the average Afghan, they were obviously expecting Western support for the long haul, and I'm sorry they have lost that.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I can't believe people are proud of this dope. How can you leave billions and billions of dollars in that shit hole.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I meant military equipment

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit