I Got A Job!!! w00 h00!

by Yizuman 40 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

That is great! I hope it works out for you.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

GREAT, Yizu!!!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Doing the happy dance with LeslieV. Congrats, Yizuman! Good for you. My son does a lot of night work (he likes it). He has to take extra care travelling to and from work at such a quiet hour. You never know who is out on the streets late at night. So, take care, and think about all the $$$ you are racking up every hour!

• Mary
    Mary

Excellent news Yiz!! I'm very happy for you. All the best in your new job!!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Great News, CONGRATS!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Conrats Yiz, seek and you shall find huh. Thing is, this job will get you back into the working routine, meeting people and take away the anxieties we sometimes get when we are stepping back into the work scene. Its just another stepping stone into a brighter future.

Brumm

• wednesday
    wednesday

congrats, Yiz, i have thought of u many times while in my safe home. I also worked 11-7 or 10 years.

so when do u leave the streets? can't be soon enough.

• acsot
    acsot

Way to go Yiz!!! It's been a long time coming! I am very, very happy for you! <-- me jumping up and down for you because I don't know how to do those jumping smilies.

• nowisee
    nowisee

......just adding my good wishes too.

nowisee

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

wow, what a GREAT day! Thanks for sharing the news. Congrats to you Yiz.... hope this is the road that will lead you to where you want to go.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit