What will be the Next Flip Flop?

by Quarterback 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Now that the Soc has accepted the use of Technology. what is next? Could it be the Disfellowshipping?
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I honestly believe it will be social networking. Well it's kind of going that way already.
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

The org has been very careful to avoid allowing comment against it's official internet presences through the use of publicly visible feedback. Whilst I don't think the use of social networking is out of the question I can't see it until they can prevent comment as it would be open season for every opposer to say whatever they want.

Can you imagine the twitter replies to an announcement of the latest video?

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    I think the next doctrinal change may be regarding the 144,000. Something complex enough to make the average JW not really get it or really be relieved its easier to "understand". It will not be disfelllowshipping. That is the control mechanism.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    They will never stop disfellowshipping even the Catholic church still does this is rare cases.
  • Daniel1555
    Daniel1555
    The catholic church might excommunicate a person. But it doesn't mean, that no catholic is allowed to speak or have private contact with the excommunicated one. The person is just no catholic anymore.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I think the next doctrinal change may be regarding the 144,000. Something complex enough to make the average JW not really get it or really be relieved its easier to "understand"

the 144,000 is literal--whereas the symbolic 12,000 from each of the 12 symbolic tribes of symbolic Israel is symbolic. or should that be--bollics ?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

With more and more people claiming to be anointed at the memorials, I think the next flip/flop will be something like anointed one are no longer as big of a deal. Actually, with so many ridiculous doctrines, anything could be changed at any minute, just as it has.

Perhaps the men and women of Sodom will be resurrected

the men and women of Sodom will not be resurrected

the men of Sodom will be resurrected

the men and women if Sodom will not be resurrected

the men and........

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

i do believe the next change will be with the 144000. they have to cover there arses for the increase in partakers, the last explanation about people partaking did not completely put to bed the question of why so many more are doing it.

remember, it's a cult!!!!!!!

• Ding
    Ding

I can't see them changing disfellowshiping.

If anything, they are tightening up.

They're on a "Remain Loyal to Jehovah" theme right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit