Blood Componenets Are The Issue

by Lee Elder 15 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

In a new "must read" article, a former JW HLC Committee Chairman explains why blood components are the real issue, and the terrible price paid to learn this important lesson.

http://ajwrb.org/components-of-blood-are-the-issue

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

Thank you, that was very informative. My heart goes out to that poor family on the loss of their son. I have always believed that the WTS were wrong over the fractions v components arguments. I recall an HLC member telling me he was concerned in his own conscience about recommending certain fractions; because the % of a fraction administered multiple times might add up to be equivalent to a component, and this made no sense to him.

But that's the problem trying to apply 2,000 year old writings to modern practices. I look forward to reading more from this man.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is what happens when men self proclaim themselves guided by God and their decisions are therefore spiritually directed..

The Watchtower Corporation was started by self indulgent charlatans selling literature and it morphed into a rigidly devised religion with the top editorial writers proclaiming they had god's holy spirit guiding them making everything divinely derived and obtained.

The power was good indeed.

In reality these men just really wanted to stimulate the proliferation of the literature they published, creating a kind of commercial fraud ordained and sanctified by god.

These were the corrupt men who made this stupidly devised no blood doctrine which indirectly has killed thousands to date from the early 1940's

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

“We will never abandon our scriptural view of blood components..”

DD

• Giordano
    Giordano

The JW's, at the barest minimum lose, 1000 people to the blood ban each and every year since 1945.......less JW's back then but no way to perform life saving surgeries without blood. If that average holds up what with millions of JWs added to the ranks with many in third world countries one could say 73,000 men women and children have died needlessly or well before their time over the last 73 years.

Jonestown killed a little over 900 people one time out that included over 300 children.The Society brings their followers Jonestown each and every year.

By the way in the USA The Red cross says that: 4.5 million Americans would die each year without life saving blood transfusions.

https://www.bnl.gov/hr/blooddrive/56facts.asp

The population percentage of JW's who would need the same life saving transfusion

In the USA is 3500.

The Society has been getting away with murder for 73 years. A JW must obey and allow themselves to be a sacrifice.

There is no more intelligence in the Societie's belief then there was in Jim Jones....... Jonestown.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

In many respects, this issue can be viewed from a similar perspective as the child abuse issue in my view. Ultimately, what seems to be a primary driver for the organization is protecting the belief that they are God's channel. That they have divine authority, and special knowledge and authority. It follows, naturally, that anything that could cast doubt on this must opposed, hidden or ignored. Those who live in glass houses dare not cast stones.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

It's a no brainer! Take the blood if it's the only medically reasonable alternative. Then ask for forgiveness!@ Act like you are really repentant--cry and stuff, Better df'ed than dead. DF is temporary. Dead is forever!

just saying!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Marked

• Giordano
    Giordano

The only thing you had to do in the old testament if you ate a dead animal that did not have the blood drained was to clean up and change your clothing in the evening and you no longer unclean.

Another example of non scriptural rules and grievous over reach by the Society. This wAS NEVER A LIFE OR DEATH CHOICE.

• Tantalon
    Tantalon

"Go, and learn the meaning of this;

'I want mercy not sacrifice' "

Stupid hypocritical Cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit