Those Who Can't get the OXYGEN Episodes

by Newly Enlightened 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• oppostate
    oppostate

Well at least the Spanish ones have a disclaimer for educational use purposes :D

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

THEODORE "TED" JARACZ, LEADING MEMBER OF THE GOVERNING BODY OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (BBC PANORAMA, "Suffer the Little Children", July 14th, 2002 )

Here is smug Ted Jaracz answering a reporters question ( she was waiting for him as he walked off a stage, the Society avoided answering her request for 4 months), '' Why was the Watchtower Society not reporting sexual predators to the authorities.''

"You know, you're from Britain . You have a privacy law. You have a directive from the European Union. You observe that, don't you? ... I'm not going to repeat. I'll just tell you exactly and you will see it in writing. It is all in print. You know the Bible says "Do not go beyond the things that are written."? We don't go beyond the things that are written."
  • Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Glad people are putting up links not everyone has cable or the oxygen channel

• cofty
    cofty

My wife and I have just watched both episodes. Brilliant documentary.

1,300 cases filed against the Watchtower in NY state so far this year - and it's only February.

• NC1998
    NC1998

Guys, just use a torrent search engine. It's available. No need to post links.

• oxygenjw2
  • oxygenjw2
    oxygenjw2

Part 1

Part 2

recorded,edited and uploaded by myself

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    cofty4 hours ago

1,300 cases filed against the Watchtower in NY state so far this year - and it's only February.

I'm aware of only 3 against the Watchtower in NY.

'About six months into the implementation of the Child Victims Act, more than 1,400 child sex abuse cases have been filed in New York.'

https://www.cityandstateny.com/articles/politics/new-york-state/child-victims-act-leads-insurance-woes.html

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

I watched both episodes on an Oxygen repeat version on my local Xfinity service. Good video, but audio was out of sync with the video. Not to mention commercials every ten minutes. But still an excellent documentary that features Trey Bundy at his best. He is such a pro - and yet is very relaxed and well organized in his approach to reporting.

JV

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I enjoyed Stephen letts response to his friends daughter being raped. Basically he said "be warm and we'll fed"! "Now don't bother me again with trivial matters"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit