Those Who Can't get the OXYGEN Episodes

by Newly Enlightened 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Newly Enlightened
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Thank you Kim and Mike!!

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

“Another way we can contribute to the oneness: rejecting false stories that are designed to separate us from Jehovah’s organization. As an example, think about the apostate-driven lies and dishonesties that Jehovah’s organization is permissive toward pedophiles. I mean, that is ridiculous, isn’t it! If anybody takes action against someone who would threaten our young ones, and takes action to protect our young ones, it is Jehovah’s organization. We reject outright such lies.”

This two-part series will show everyone how the Watchtower Society is just a functioning human Corporation, NOT ''God's appointed servants.'' The Society lies, hides and shreds evidence, bullies pedophile accusers but protects sexual predators.

The most disturbing part is where the congregations reinstate pedophile abusers. To see pedophiles welcomed back to the Kingdom Hall congregations after jail time is beyond human comprehension!

• under the radar
    under the radar

Google Drive download warns that this file is too large for them to check for viruses, but I downloaded it to my MacBook Pro without any problems and it seems to be working fine. No indications of any virus.

Thanks for whoever created the file and posted the link. I'm sure lots of people who couldn't watch it otherwise appreciate it as well.

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Thank you Kim and Mike the download worked fine, very much appreciated. Thanks for all your hard work.

Cheers,

baldeagle

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

I know everyone wants to see this, but isn’t it against forum rules to post content that violates copyright laws?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I cant download this file as they say too many people have already downloaded it ,try again after 24 hours.

I guess thats a good sign eh ?

If its seen how popular this video is maybe it will become more readily available.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    First Episodϵ 0χygϵn Thϵ Witnϵssϵs https://tinyurl.com/s7tro9z
    Sϵcοnd Episοdϵ 0χygϵn Thϵ Witnϵssϵs https://tinyurl.com/tbdg5nd
  • oppostate
  • Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

More links violating copyright. 🙄

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit