Why are the evolutionist's so upset?

by Esse quam videri 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TD
    TD

EQV,

You should learn to differentiate between valid sciences, and the various bastard derivations thereof.

Social Darwinism is to organic evolution what astrology is to astronomy.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

The evolutionist would argue that the lion had no choice in its behaviour. When the lion feels the urge the antelope is chased, caught and eaten. The lion does not say, " It took so long to catch that antelope, I was really getting tired. I might have gone without supper. I think I better create changes in my leg structure and muscular density to ensure I catch that little bugger quicker in the future. Of course I will not be able to do it next week but maybe my cubs twenty-three generations from now will be able to." No thought, it just happens.

Some may say, " I saw a you tube video where a lion is best friends with a weiner dog. You can manipulate the thinking of a dumb animal to behave contrary to what evolutionist's say is in its DNA". Obviously a lions DNA allows for it being friends with a weiner dog, under the right conditions. Who would have thought?

Now we have terrorist's slaughtering innocent civilians in the name of Islam. Who would have thought?

You can't eat your cake and still have it.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

You should learn to differentiate between valid sciences, and the various bastard derivations thereof.

Social Darwinism is to organic evolution what astrology is to astronomy.

Why are you differentiating social evolution from organic evolution. Why is evolution not just evolution?

You can't eat your cake and still have it.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Obviously a lions DNA allows for it being friends with a weiner dog, under the right conditions - and what conditions are they?

Lemme guess, a lion is friends with a domestic dog because its owner feeds and waters it, and looks after its health, taking the lion to a vet ...

If some kind person offered to feed, water and clothe me, and take me for regular medical check ups - all out of his pocket - then I'd be friendly with some crappy sausage dog, too!

None of this crap disproves evolution ...

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

None of this crap disproves evolution ...

Who says it disproves evolution? Apparently evolution controls or effects everything. I am not trying to disprove evolution, just arguing that it controls everything, social and organic. If you think my comments are trying to disprove evolution the thinking is your own. You may be having trouble giving evolution the place it rightly deserves.

Are you trying to eat your cake and still have it?

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll
    So many evolutionist's on this forum are upset at the terror attacks in Europe such as recently in Sweden. It is just a logical step in the evolution of the human race.

You are confusing Darwinian Evolution with Social Darwinism. Darwinian Evolution by natural selection is a theory that attempts to explain the origin of different species of organisms; it's scientific. Social Darwinism is not science, it is a rather poorly conceived political/ethical theory that those in power use to justify their exploitation of those who are weaker and poorer than them. Darwin himself never said that evolution favors the strong or the violent and he would be appalled that his name has been attached to such an idiotic philosphy.

Why are you differentiating social evolution from organic evolution. Why is evolution not just evolution?

Because the theory of evolution was never meant to explain society. There is no 'social evolution'. Social Darwinists claim that evolution favors the strong over the weak, the smart over the stupid, the quick over the slow. Oh really? Is a mouse strong? Are clams smart? Is a sloth quick? Evolution favors anyone who lives long enough to pass their genes on to the next generation, using whatever means are at there disposal. Unless these Jihadi suicide bombers have kids and have left behind a fat life insurance policy that covers suicide bombers, then they are evolutionary failures! Blowing yourself up is not a sound survival strategy; it's right up there with celibacy in the list of evolutionarily maladaptive behavior.

• waton
    waton

You bring migrants from dysfunctional societies (that they have created) , pay them, house them, , feed them make sure they can sue you right to the supreme court, at your cost, Give them time so that they can chase your daughters while you are at work paying taxes, saving,---

of course you are going to develop a new class of people that prosper in that lifestyle, produce more children then you, exponentially. so, before the overlapping generation expires, Europe, as we knew it, will be gone.

Create a niche, and life will find the perfect match. Is it evolution Biological or Social? not a nice niche.

• cofty
    cofty

oh dear - not that old canard again!

Another ostentatious display of ignorance.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

So many evolutionist's on this forum are upset at the terror attacks in Europe such as recently in Sweden. It is just a logical step in the evolution of the human race. Should you not rather be celebrating the great changes taking place right before your eyes and constructing detailed explanations of the cell structure and dna development in the human brain.

You can't eat your cake and still have it. Everything is unfolding in the universe as it should, as evolution dictates.

Typical creationist crap. Gee how effing ignorant!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Anybody else want some cake now? Damn you EQV!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit