DAing within the next few weeks!

by be wise 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• obiwan
    obiwan

COOL!!! This calls for a party.

• shamus
    shamus

Congrats, Bewise!

You are obviously a very intelligent person who is very mature!!! If you ever want to chat, PM me and I'll send you my email address too!

Hope that you have some friends in RL, and, if not, you will soon make them! Don't worry about that!

Hey, in your DA letter, I have a suggestion. Tell them that you were way too young to understand the consequences of your actions when you were baptized.... just a suggestion!

I bet that your parents will still talk with you, too. It has to be tough on them, but them's the brakes when you are bringing up your children in a cult.

Shamus

• Francois
    Francois

Be Wise,

Your note to us here has meant more to me personally than anything else that's been addressed here in the two and a half or so years I've been around. It's made all the frustration of dealing with JW actives who post here worth it.

Knowing that we had a genuine part in helping you grow up, realize your bondage, and then do something about it is the most amazingly good feeling I've had in a long time.

No doubt you will face challenges ahead, but compared to this one how bad could they be? You're ready my man. Go get 'em.

I'm certain we're all proud of ya.

francois

• Emma
    Emma

I didn't DA but I felt free - liberated - when I realized I was never going back again!

• Panda
    Panda

Congratulations

You've done it! I rememeber writing my letter in 1997, I wasn't sure, should I shouldn't I???? But then you get that FREE AT LAST feeling, kind of EUphoric. I think that your happiness and general health is confounding your family because you are supposed to be miserable w/o the borganization. Yet here you are going off to college.

I say continue to take back your life, knowledge is power remember all of the great postings here and come back when you can!

"Our day will come old friend, just not today."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit