Abuse was the only reason I left. Posted on the net in 1996.

by cat1759 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• cat1759
    cat1759

Rockon, So sad that it is still a trend in the halls. So detrimental to the children and the families involved. Glad you could see the cryings of these children. The heartfelt loss of something so horrid. The devastating effects, the guilt.

Dannybear, you are right. We all do our best but we all must change in our own time.

CZAR, You bring up a good point. The guilt of it all. It was devastating. I allowed that guilt to ruin alot of years of my life. The guilt of my child, the guilt of not going to the hall and doing what i had been programed to do. The guilt of my divorce of not being able to save my ex from himself. The guilt of my father dieing, thought it was because I had not gone to the hall but had also posted the story. The guilt just kept compounding.

You take that guilt you work through and you use it to transform your life to what you feel it should be. It does make it better. You know where you came from and where you do not ever want to be again.

Thank you all for your posts. They are sincerely appreciated.

Cathy

• shambala
    shambala

cat1759

I just read your post. My heart dropped to my feet. This is so wrong the way the elders pull people into these situations. Your poor son, poor you. They are evil, stupid and self important. Know this they will get there payback.

I have learnt this much in my life Karma rocks!!!

Shambala

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit