Forum plans and policy

by Simon 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Hey, three years ago ... that's almost "pre-Britney"

• LB
    LB

And those thoughts you were having about Britney 3 years ago would have landed you in prison. Now they'll just land you in divorce court

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I'm sure glad I'm not an apostate!

Ok, someone clue me in here. Did this start off as a JW forum? Or was that a tactic to keep from scaring off JWs?

It's a good technique :)

We're you a Dub when you posted that Simon?

• Brummie
    Brummie
    it makes us look like we're a "paranoid cult who see enemies at every turn".

Now THAT is shooo funny

Glad I saw the date first, a lot of older threads are being rebooted en it....this one is the best of all

You've come a long way Simon...peraise de laaaaard

brummie

• SYN
    SYN

Could you have imagined that words you wrote sincerely 3 years ago would be a source of unending hilarity now?

This is some funny stuff! You were so "righteous" Simon!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I have been gone waaaayyyyyy too long!! LOL

• home_and_dry
    home_and_dry

LOL, I was just about to pack my bags until I saw the date!!!

• Shakita
    Shakita

If I were to ask for names of congregations or presiding overseers then I have no real way of checking if they are correct. Asking for words out of current literature (such as KMs) won't work either because people can get hold of this quite easily and would be a bit of a pain to administer. I think it also gives a bad witness in that it makes us look like we're a "paranoid cult who see enemies at every turn".

This is a real "blast from the past"! Just goes to show you, you never what tomorrow holds.

Mrs. Shakita

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    This doesn't mean of course that I will allow posts of an obvious apostate nature

Well i'm not an apostate! i'm just from a different religion!

Simon would you allow people from other religions to post back in 2000?

Evanescence

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Evan....Wow bringing back dead threads eh?

Or are you resurrecting them to Bath Sarim House?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit