Saddam's Sons Confirmed Dead

by DevonMcBride 94 Replies latest social current

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Cool Pictures of Udai and Quasi from the Pentagon!

Also released is a picture of where they were buried:

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

lol@BIGTEX

The people of Iraq have spoken. They WANT the bodies to be displayed so that many of them who have suffered because of them can find some closure.

Therefore, under those circumstances it seems perfectly ok

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I have no problem with making those that do evil and brutal act against humanity pay. It is about time that we as a human race set up an international court and bring these ones to justice, such as the Saddam Hussen's, bin Laden's, and even dare I say, Ariel Sharon for war crimes.

The massacre of the more than 800 men, women and children who died in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatilla and asked whether there is a case for war-crimes indictments. The man who ultimately ordered the Phalange into the camps is Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/1432099.stm

• dubla
    dubla

did anyone watch david letterman last night? about half way through his monologue, he looks down at his watch and says, "well, right about now odai and qusai should be arriving in HELL"........lol.

aa

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ Dave Letterman's comment. I love his show, trouble is here in Oz the Nine Network doesn't show it until 3am

I hope that the two sons are dead. I hope that Saddam is/will be soon too. It's unbelievable to think how some people can be so barbaric towards fellow humans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit