"Library Card" Defense refuted

by hooberus 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lurk
    lurk

hawkaw

typical ..and the secrecy is in our best interest ive no doubt ....hahahahaha

what was the general attitude of tthe JW that called you?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Some were shocked, some quickly hung up the phone, some argued a little even though I was just telling them what was said in the letter and telling them to phone back to the DPI and some asked if I was a JW or not.

Funny - no one asked if I was an evil person making it all up.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hoob,

Most "associated" NGOs with the DPI or NGOs who are with ECOSOC are very helpful and will try and assist you. But it will cost you some money and time.

You have to use the ones who were approved in 1992 and applied in 1991. There is a partial list on the News releases that you will see at Randy's site and at www.geocities.com/plowbitch69.

Lots of these records are stored with their head offices and thus, I could not gain access to them in Canada.

One thing - don't lie to them. You have to be very upfront to your intentions. Some may turn you away.

One other thing I did find with a lot of the ones I know up here in Canada who joined around that time frame and let me have access to all of their files was that they had misplaced their paper work.

One other other thing - be prepared to spend some time and money.

hawk

• waiting
    waiting

Awake 9-1-03, page 23 as told by Enelesi Mzanga, age 82

p 24, column 2 " Religious Persecution Begins

In 1964, Malawi became an independent nation. When officials of the ruling party learned of our neutral stand on politics, they tried to force us to buy party membership cards.

p 25 Arrive at our house, they asked if we had a party card. I said: "No, I haven't bought one. I am not going to buy it now, and neither am I going to buy one in the future."

p 26 Hunted Like Animals

In October 1972, ...(3rd para) At that time, a young Christian brother came to our house with an urgent message for Emmas (her husband). 'The Youth League is plotting to behead you, put your head on a pole, and take it to the local chiefs.' Emmas quickly left home, but not before he had made arrangements for us to follow him as soon as possible. Hurriedly, I sent off the children. Then, just as I was about to leave, ten members of the Youth League appeared, looking for Emmas. They broke into our house but discovered that Emmas was gone. Angrily, the men dragged me into a nearby surgarcane field, where they kicked me and beat me with sugarcane stalks. Then they left me for dead. After regaining consciousness, I crawled back home.

p 27 (1st full para) Two months later a convoy of buses and military trucks parked along the main road, and hundreds of heavily armed Zambian soldiers invaded the camp. They told us that nice houses had been built for us and that they were providing transportation to hep us get there. We knew that this was not true. The soldiers began to push people onto the trucks and buses, and panic broke out. The soldiers began firing in the air with their automatic wespons, and thousands of our brothers and sisters scattered in terror.

In the confusion, Emmas was accidentally knocked down and trampled, but one of the brothers helped him to his feet. We thought that this was the beginning of the great tribulation.

Yet during this exact same time period, Mexican elders had written the WTBTS in NY for guidance - because they had read of the horrors going on in Malawi to Jehovah's Witnesses. Why did they write?

The Mexican elders were writing requesting guidance for their own political situation. The elders & brothers were joining the Mexican military, but then bribing local officials so that they wouldn't have to go into training. "Everybody does that in Mexico." (paraphrasing)

The WTBTS's response: The GB couldn't approve in writing what they were doing.....but told them to "Do in Rome as the Romans Do." (paraphrasing)

This if found in Crisis of Conscience by Ray Franz, including images of the letters the Mexican elders sent to the WTBTS. I believe it also contains scanned images of the WTBTS's response.

All for a $.25 Malawian political card.....when the Mexican brothers were actually joining the Mexican armed forces - then using bribery (which is a crime also.)

A true - avoidable - tragedy caused by the teachings of the WTBTS - Jehovah's Witnesses.

• hooberus
    hooberus
    Jourles said: It's worth a shot. There are a couple thousand NGO's out there, right? There has to be at least a few who would be willing to help out the cause. Heck, I will start looking up some of this information tomorrow and start making a few calls to some NGO's. I've been pretty bored at work lately anyways.

Jourles, let us know your results.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit