Another bad faith video

by DATA-DOG 18 Replies latest social current

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just sharing this for all the people who hated me saying it.

Funny how truth finally comes out if those of us who care enough to become lightning rods don’t let up. It’s taken a year, but the Left Wing ( not the same as a traditional Liberal ) nut-job BS is becoming quite evident, and this will continue across multiple subjects as time passes.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Qp3gy_CLXho

DD

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I truly appreciate Bill bringing out the truth of the COVID-19 cause of death - obesity. COVID-19 is similar to HIV in that both are viruses and no one dies from either, they die from complications of combining the virus with some other health related issue. COVID-19 comes around and government wants to punish people for not wearing a mask. Government does not punish people for not wearing a condom.

Let's be clear - The 24 hour news networks lie to us. It doesn't matter if it is Fox, CNN, or MSNBC. We are being lied to. I refuse to watch 24 hour news networks. If I want to watch the news it is only local channels.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

There were tons of idiots that kept berating all my workers because we kept on working all last year and none of my workers got the vaccine. We are all plumbers working out in the sun and wind and we were in the middle of hospitals, senior hospitals, unclogging showers and toilets.

We kept trying to reason with idiots explaining to them that less than 3 million people had died IN THE ENTIRE WORLD of covid out of approx 8 BILLION FREAKING PEOPLE. And out of those 3 million that died the majority were obese or had some underline condition or were just old people ready to check out.

They don't understand the math. Or just can't reason. All my workers and me got Covid. No one was sick for more than two days.

For my workers it was the best year of making money. We charged triple or more because other plumbers would not go because they were afraid of the virus and we got tons of new contracts.

What's bothersome is that we may have escaped the Watchtower---but we are in a worse situation. We are at the mercy of Stupid, Idiotic, Leaders, News Media, Social Media, So call Medical Experts like Fauci----Heaven help us------Wait----there is no heaven so we are doomed----Eventually.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

PP There were tons of idiots that kept berating all my workers because we kept on working all last year and none of my workers got the vaccine. We are all plumbers working out in the sun and wind and we were in the middle of hospitals, senior hospitals, unclogging showers and toilets.

Well anyone who doesn’t think that plumbers are essential workers is an idiot.

Maybe next time they (probably don’t)🙄 wash their hands after using the loo they’d like to think about what it would be like if nurses, doctors, nursing home chefs etc weren’t able to to do the same...how fast disease would spread if we couldn’t access water for the scores of reasons we do. Doesn’t bare thinking about.

We may disagree about the threat COVID poses but I for one thank you very much for the essential service you provided at risk to yourself (and as a 53 year old, non-obese woman (with arthritis) I can tell you I’ve never been so ill in my life as I was with COVID*. Having said that I do appreciate for those in their 40s, 30s, 20s etc the risk is negligible & my 15 yr old kids basically didn’t even notice they had it).

*and before anyone thinks I’m just a wimp I’ve given birth naturally, without any pain relief to a breech baby and twins (not at the same time, mind🤣). In fact I’ve got a bit of a reputation as a hard bas***d 🤣My friends used to say I’ll be one of these old ladies who’ll be walking around on a broken hip for weeks when I’m old!

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

and as a 53 year old, non-obese woman (with arthritis) I can tell you I’ve never been so ill in my life as I was with COVID*

You know, if I was 50, I probably would take the vaccine.

Reason being is because you can't ignore reality.

Our bodies are on a downward spiral and there is nothing we can do about it. A person may look good physically on the outside at 50, but in reality our heart, lungs, kidneys, eyes, etc, have been working hard for 50 years.

Me an all my workers are in our late 20s and early thirties. So we still have some years before we hit 50.

But I've always encouraged older ones that maybe it's a good idea to get vaccinated, especially after millions have gotten vaccinated and we don't have masses of deaths.

The goal is to live healthy and as long as possible.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Its easy to call the Covid restrictions BS when you never have gotten it yourself and you self assumed you would probably make through it without much harm even if you did.

The fact is without these social restrictions and face mask rules there would be a lot more people who would have contacted the virus and a lot more would have died.

A few countries such as Sweden when the virus came onto the scene never implemented social distancing restrictions or the eventual face masks wearing.

They saw their cases increase dramatically in comparison to its neighboring countries who did have these restrictions, as well the occurring deaths related to Covid .

The government realized this and eventually implemented those same restrictions.

Its pretty difficult to make decisions about matters when humans lives are at stake.

Its also pretty easy to stand on the side lines and criticize these decisions, until the responsibility lay upon your own individual hands.

Social responsibility means different things to different people so does respect and human compassion for others.

Bill Maher's argument that all the general public had to do was boost their immune system with sunshine and vitamin D, that social restrictions and mask wearing was uselessly redundant in action, comes out his own inherent ignorance of how this virus and its new variants transmit from one person to another.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    All my workers and me got Covid. No one was sick for more than two days.

Because who cares about the old fat people you and your workers went on to infect. I mean who wants to visit grandma anyway right?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Jeffro
    Because who cares about the old fat people you and your workers went on to infect.

I bet you were so fuc*ing scared you didn't even bother to help any old fat people like Gov Como.

But all my workers were out there helping grandmas while people like you just rant and do nothing.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Yes, you are so much better than your strawman version of me 😂

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Rocketman, BS...

As I’ve said before over and over, I was a bit freaked out when I got sick, but ONLY because of the word “Covid” and the non-stop propaganda from the Legacy Media. Had the term “Covid” not existed I would have just thought I had the sniffles and went on with my day.

I understand that for some it’s more serious. People are dying, ect. In the end we have a 98% ish survival rate. The fear from the propaganda is just stupid..

I’m so glad Faucci is finally being taken to task on some level.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit