Another bad faith video

by DATA-DOG 18 Replies latest social current

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Jeffro: this is a forum for ex-JWs, I’m sure the WTBTS has warned you about us apostates, you know thinking for ourselves and not listening to what a big organization has to say on how people live their lives. Tisk, tisk, hope your elders don’t find out.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

“The fact is without these social restrictions and face mask rules there would be a lot more people who would have contacted the virus and a lot more would have died.”

This is complete BS. “The fact is” is the beginning of most BS.

DD

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Anony Mous:

@Jeffro: this is a forum for ex-JWs, I’m sure the WTBTS has warned you about us apostates, you know thinking for ourselves and not listening to what a big organization has to say on how people live their lives. Tisk, tisk, hope your elders don’t find out.

Since I’m neither a JW nor endorsing any particular advice or ordinance from any organisation, that statement is particularly stupid.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and how hard it is to undo that work again! - Mark Twain, 1906

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Data-Dog.

Thank you for that video. It is powerful coming from a source of Liberal media. Facts. Something the MSM media and far left politicians, and Fauchi, are basically eliminating or twisting.

So Orweillian.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123
    DATA-DOG 10 hours ago

“The fact is without these social restrictions and face mask rules there would be a lot more people who would have contacted the virus and a lot more would have died.”

This is complete BS

How do refute that based from the statistical model of countries like Sweden ?

Another example of how this virus transmits to others in its new variant can be seen in the province of Ontario Canada , where in this area has had now the highest level of documented cases soon after the loosening of its social restrictions.

The science of the transmission of the virus is now clear and understandable.

The new variant of the virus is now going into the more younger age group of the 20's to 40's, further complicated because that age group hasn't been vaccinated yet here in Canada.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I've always liked Bill Maher.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I've always liked Maher myself but I think he's a bit off on his comments about the virus and its transmission due to his own inherent ignorance about the Covid virus.

Purported mistakes expressed by the media can cause confusion and ignorance, there is no question about that..

Its easy to criticize the restrictions when you never have gotten the virus, people who did and ended up in the hospital might have a different perspective.

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon
    About the Bill Maher video about "Give it to me straight"... I say to him: "Nuts. Too little, too late."

Sorry Bill, you are no hero for saying this stuff now. Where the heck were you when all of this nonsense was going down, when you could have done some good by giving your audience some much needed balance on the subject DURING the last year? Oh, yeah, joining all the Lefties by attacking the people who you now admit to were right all along. Sure, you finally can say that the Left was extreme on the hysteria and wrong on many things, sure you can now say that Cuomo was a terrible COVID governor and that the governor of Florida acted wisely and prudently on how he handled COVID, sure, now that you got your way with getting Trump out of office and ridiculed him for everything he or any conservative said or did.

But make no mistake about it bud, YOU were part of the problem while it was happening. YOU contributed to putting politics into our healthcare. YOU helped perpetuate the lies that you are now act like you are so brave to finally debunk.

Big deal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit