• ozziepost
    ozziepost

@DF

Satan can only afford half his number

Would that be an “anti-typeTM ? !! 😄

Cheers, Ozzie. 🍷

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I notice his re-gains after the initial loss are tapering down. Didn't he use to lose 25 then gain back 8 or something over the course of the month? Last month I seem to remember him gaining back like 3 after the initial drop, this month he was at 355 when I called it and 357 for the past few days.

The Lloyd train has derailed.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He's not meeting his obligations. Who would sign up for someone who isn't doing the thing they are asking you to pay for?

I wonder if some of his patrons have dropped support tiers. I wonder what the breakdown is, now. Having a range from $1 to $50 a month means he might still be doing very well or he might be on the verge of insolvency. The lack of enthusiasm makes me think he's closer to the $1 average than the $50 average.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    He's not meeting his obligations.

I mentioned this in the other thread, YouTube takes that a lot more seriously than Patreon. Legit complaints and they'll suspend that permanently, not that I think he's making a lot from it with just over 70 members... and I agree, I'm sure most are at the $1 or $5 level.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes the Lloyd train has derailed.

Other activists will pick it up

And move on.

• Toblerone5
  • DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He's at 368 and seems to be tapering off so we're gonna revise and say a modest -13, putting him at 355.

I hope we're wrong and he ends up with 200 or better yet, -100 where people demand he pay them for the hassle of sitting through his mindless crap. Maybe one day LOL!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

DerekMoors 👍

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Las Malvinas son Argentinas 👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit