Does Jesus Live Inside JW's ?

by Sea Breeze 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? - 2 Cor. 13: 5

When I was a JW, I would have been very uncomfortable allowing Jesus' spirit to live inside of me.

Wouldn't that be spirit possession if Jesus is really Michael the Archangel?

• Smiles
    Smiles

If Jesus dwells inside of people, does he jump out real quick before they do sinful deeds? Or does he stay inside for the ride?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

According the Bible, Jesus resides in heaven sitting at God’s right hand.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Fisherman: Gal. 2: 20 states for born-again believers "Christ lives in me".

This was the message taken to the gentiles:

Colossians 1:27
    To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.”

• Smiles
    Smiles

And yet, "wherever two or three gathered together in my name, there I am with them."

If Jesus dwells inside of people, why is he apparently not present where only ONE has gathered in his name?

Totally inconsistent teachings, and the math does not add up.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Christ lives in me

Axiomatically, this is symbolic like saying “God is my throne”.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    If Jesus dwells inside of people, why is he apparently not present where only ONE has gathered in his name?

I must confess, brilliant way of putting it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    SB - When I was a JW, I would have been very uncomfortable allowing Jesus' spirit to live inside of me.

When I was a Jobot, I never even considered this.

I didn't quite understand how the WBT$ positioned Jesus in their dogma.

Now I realise, they don't care as long as they get money. assets, protect their like minded paedophiles and TOMO the turd can get drunk..

• Biahi
    Biahi

Punky, don’t hold back. Tell us how you really feel about the organization. 😈

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I saw Jesus on a piece of toast once. I also saw 'Allah' written in Arabic in a slice of tomato. I know, I saw the pictures in the papers.

Now I'm confused about God and all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit