Are Posters Here Getting A Bit Thin Skinned?

by rem 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

six & Hilary & spanner..

Brummie

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

BRUMMIE

IS

AN

An...well, Emperor...He will have to remain at that relegated status for another 2000 posts! Enjoy!

Spanner

• KGB
    KGB

Oh but what teenyuk does not put in there with my remarks are what she said to make me say the things I said so dont sit there and point fingers little girl as you were the one who started all that from me in the first place. Thats the problem with someof you. you can only point the fingers at others but you forget who you are yourselves.

• dubla
    dubla

kgb-

but, you said:

Name calling is childish.

so, its no longer "childish" or wrong if the person is provoked? then its "all bets are off"? hmm....strange set of guidlines you follow there.

aa

• KGB
    KGB

As fr the rest of you go back to those threads and read the whole thing before you call me hyprocrite, as I know you all full well here I dont think anyone here would of said or done any differently if someone had said any differently to you...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hey no biggy, we're all just christians trying to do our best here, Lord willin' and our beliefs don't change.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

KGB,

Put a link up, I'll have a look and give you my opinion for what it is worth, OK?

Spanner

• Brummie
    Brummie
    He will have to remain at that relegated status for another 2000 posts! Enjoy

Sh*t, that should take at least another 2 weeks.

Ah well, I didnt metamorphose on 3001..shucks.

Brumm

• KGB
    KGB

it appears teenyuck has already done so so please do go read but you will have to read it all in order to get the fullness of why I resorted to name calling, she had a good time in really pissing me off and she full well knows it. No I dont like the name calling and I sure dont like being called names, but boy I got one for that ****

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Brummie,

Sh*t, that should take at least another 2 weeks.

Actually, 7.7043576 weeks, according to my calculations!

Spanner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit