Are Posters Here Getting A Bit Thin Skinned?

by rem 62 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Why teenyuck, I do believe you're being so bold as to point out hypocrisy!

*fans self*

• Brummie
    Brummie
    You know me, never one to stir the pot.

So true so true (wink wink).

Teeny I like the new avatar, but you shouldnt have changed it(I'm disagreeing with the new avatar because I want to appear to be thick skinned)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

*fans self*

LOL @ Sixo.

Teenyuck---I want you on my side if there's another battle here that we agree on.

Spank the hypocrites!

ash

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

BTW, Brummie, do you metamorphose into a different "class" when you hit 3001 posts? Time will tell...

Spanner

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Six,

Scoundrel that thou art! Hypocrisy is situational, you must see that by now....

HS

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hillary,

Hypocrisy is situational, you must see that by now....

Endemic as well, it would seem. But I suppose it has to be situational, as it would actually be a lot of work to be a hypocrit all of the time, lol. Ones' hypocrisies would start canceling each other out I suppose. Still, you can't fault "some" for effort!

• waiting
    waiting
    Lately there seems to be a band of posters who believe that all opinions must be respected (WTF?).

Well, that was a bit hard hearted of Rem. Of course, if I wasn't hard hearted, I might have been offended (WTF?)

It all comes & goes.......and comes & goes again. This board (and probably others too) has it's own cycles of peace & security............and then Off The Wall Fu*king Mad (spelled correctly too).

It's like someone mentioned with the moon..........normal cycles. And werewolves.

Of course you're entitled to speak your opinion. And I'm entitled to laugh outloud at you. - author unknown at the moment.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Six and Hillary,

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

You know me...Feminazi, Bull Dyke. I can take on anyone. It must be the skunk in me.

FYI, not to keep stirring, however, this needs repeating:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/55040/802071/post.ashx#802071

After I said I was leaving this board I did a lot of soul searching. I dug way down deep inside. You see I am a Christian and that makes me a very happy person inside as well as outside. I had to be reminded that Jesus taught to love your neighbor. He did not say only the ones who believe like you he said love all your fellowman. Not to love what they do but the fact that everyone is just like me in every way.
    I want to be a friend to all of you here and I vow not to act selfishly again towards any of you as we all have our opinions about things and we all have the right to share that. We all may not agree with one another but thats a normal thing. Besides you know the saying "opinions are like arseholes everybody has one" (LOL) So now that I got this off my chest I will also not do something else too. I will not argue with you about anything, I will simply state how I feel about something or express my feelings but I will not argue with anyone here, I hate that with a passion. Arguements brings anger with brings hate and it is not me or even part of me to be that way. It's not healthy. Discussion is healthy but not anger.

Psssttt....take your meds. Please. These mood swings have some of us worried.

• waiting
    waiting

yannnnnnnnnooooooooooo,

if 6 weren't so damned cute........somebody'd probably slap him upside the head now'n'gin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit