Ever been on TV?

by Brummie 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Teela
    Teela

Yes about 25 years ago must have been about 15 still at High School Parents had taken me out of school to attend large convention. Unforturnately a television news crew there did a crowd shot on me a then panned out. My cover was blown as I had told none of my school mates who or what I was.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Reborn, lol, I wanna see that!

I was recently in a Discovery channel show, Unsolved Histories, which dealt with the photographic evidence in the JFK assasination.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Yes and yes.A few years back when I was a train driver,there was some filming being done at Paddington station,I duly arrived in the train I was driving (class 50 007 for any railway buffs)and the cameras swung round on me as I got down off the loco.The film was shown on playschool,I was through the round window!.Around the same time,in the days when I had hair,I was in the English civil war society(renacting battles),there was a tv series being made called By the sword divided and my regiment was asked to do most of the battle scenes,we had a marvellous time,I was in quite a few shots screaming obcenities at the royalists.

Saw that prog Sixy,very interesting.

Cheers,

Rich.

• wednesday
    wednesday

i was on a TV commercial once for a school. they had me raise my hand and ask a question. Several people arond her saw it and said they had seen me on tv. 15 sec claim to fame. lol

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Well......It was a beautiful day. I was dating my then girlfriend (now wife) and we were at a festival by a famous river. We stopped by the waterfront for a smooch, and lo and behold, the news TV cameras got us kissing. They used that shot for the weather report that evening. The funny part is EVERYONE in the congregation saw it. We were the talk of the congregation for some time after that for engaging in such inappropriate contact in public.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I wasn't, but one of our grand daughters was in a commercial a few years ago, for Boeing, and its summer reading program. She was featured reading a computer book to her "mother". It ran and ran for about two years. That was great!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Years and years ago....TV was black and white. There was a local kids show here in the DFW area called Slam Bang Theatre w/Icky Twerp. I was one of 50 kids who won a contest. We were the top 50 entries in a "Make Yogi Bear a Birthday Card" contest.

Of course...somehow I wound up somewhere in the back...but I was there.

Arrowstar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit