text messaging = dating. I kid you not!

by yxl1 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• TR
    TR

Point well taken, blondie.

Unfortunately the WTS is in the "protect-a pedophile" business, so they could give a rat's ass about deviants conversing with 'hovah kids.

TR

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    Studabaker had told his brother that he believed the girl, Shevaun Pennington, was 19, the brother has said.

If he isn't lying (which we all know he is), he is living proof of something Robin Williams said: "God made man with two heads and enough blood to run only one of them at a time."

Nina

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    It may be years before you are ready to cultivate a romantic interest in a member of the opposite sex

getting brainwashed by this sort of shite, it'll be a long time before being socially apt to strike up a conversation with the opposite sex, let alone take it any further. and these sort of JWs do exist, very sad.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

do they not want to breed? at this rate theyll be on the endangered species list in no time.

how sad. :P

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn

Bendrr,

I've got one question though. Just how in the hell does the Empire expect to increase their numbers if all their boys and girls are so afraid of dating or now even talking to each other that they never get to manufacture little dub tricycle motors?

Cloning.

Y'see Tink, God will provide an answer!

The Bible puts it this way: "Can a man rake together fire into his bosom and yet his very garments not be burned?"—Proverbs 6:27.
    Of course! Asbestos clothing!
  • micheal
    micheal

Much better to get married at 18 than text message at 17

• avengers
    avengers
    do they not want to breed? at this rate theyll be on the endangered species list in no time.

Sounds good to me.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

me too. it's THIS type of thinking that kept me home on prom night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes i'm still bitter. i need a formal, dammnit! :P)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit