Are Jw's that important?

by integ 21 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ

Euph,

I understand what you were trying to say in your thread, and I appreciate your wanting to engage in a fair and impartial discussion. Sorry if I came off kind of harsh, I just don't feel that the Witnesses are the international force of fear inspiring divine justice that they perceive themselves to be.

Peace,

Integ.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Thanks, integ. I certainly do agree with you on that score.

• minimus
    minimus

If JW's refuse to fight, why would governments feel threatened???.........I NEVER understood that one either!

• Vanant
    Vanant

I always found this idea confusing . . . I tried to rationalize it by thinking to myself that the governments wouldn't be afraid of such a tiny organization in itself, but of Jahoho's wrath . . . but then I realized, how could they be afraid of Jahoho if they have no reason to believe in him, or that there's any kind of divine force behind the org? Dub-style logic falls flat on its face once again . . .

• jgnat
    jgnat

And let's not forget the world-shaking event in 1919, when certain humiliated governing body members were quietly let out of jail.

• avengers
    avengers

Bunch of tards?

That's why they go to the Hall. To get retarded.

hahahah. lol.

• greven
    greven
    Which begs the question.....When the hell were the Witnesses ever a dangerous threat to anything besides logic?

JW's to governments: mostly harmless

Greven

• Brummie
    Brummie

Strange thing is they imagine they are the centre of world attention! How shtupid. Most people dont know the slightest thing about them except they knock doors...dur.

How are 6 million pacifists a threat to world security

They are not pacifists btw, they would bang someone on the ear just as quick as anyone else would. They are inclined to violence, battering women, abusing children, fist fighting amongst themselves...etc Just because they dont go to war doesnt make them violence free.

Brummie

• ignored_one
    ignored_one
    The Witnesses weren't too small to get attention from Hitler, Stalin, Dr Bwanda (sp?), or plenty of other dictators.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    The Witnesses weren't too small to get attention from Hitler, Stalin, Dr Bwanda (sp?), or plenty of other dictators.

See this is faulty thinking, if you sent Hitler letters trying to court his favour and yet spouting off doctrine against his theology he would be interested in YOU as an individual and your small group too! If Rutherford had kept his mouth shut even Hitler wouldnt have been so interested. The reality is Hitler was against EVERYONE he didnt select or pay special attention to JWs until thier leader opened his big trap. JWs think they (instead of at least 6 million Jews etc) where the object of Hitlers real hatred. yada yada

I sincerely doubt that todays political leaders are focused on the Watchtower Org.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit