Portland/Vancouver Fest! Pics soon to follow :)

by onacruse 70 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

searcher, goshawk, songmistress, and the smurf-cake.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Bruce Baker, Buster's wife, Kate, blueyes

songmistress, Lost Diamond

searcher and Dakota, over the fence, still discussing politics

• onacruse
    onacruse

OK, WH, it's back (I'm wondering why you picked this one?? LOL)

Kate is such a party animal!! whoopwhoop!

blueyes and Lost Diamond...hmmm

• sf
    sf

I just wanted to 'send a message'...

http://profiles.yahoo.com/the_naked_apostate

Hey Ven, good to WITNESS you and the family.

sKally

• Buster
    Buster

Katie: I remember how I felt the first times I explained the dubbie beliefs to my wife. It's amazing how those beliefs look when we hold them up to the light of day. Michele was particularly stunned by Bruce Baker's story - she just can't see how a daughter could turn in her parents knowing what will happen to them.

• onacruse
    onacruse

L-R (faces): Jeff (in background), Steve (Princess's hubby), (in red blouse) Steve's Mom, Buster and wife, Princess (of the "what happened to my hair????" class), Carmel the salmon man, goshawk

Carmel demonstrates the clearcut advantage of the male gender as he prepares our salmon steaks. Note the classic posture, good foot positioning, and exquisite tong technique

Steve, Princess (my but her hair grew back quickly!) and Bruce (employing the age-old technique of controlling alcohol consumption at a party by sitting on the beer chest)

• Princess
    Princess

Dave is mean.

Thanks Craig for at least posting a "regular" picture of me. I still looked pretty bad after a long day of biking but at least I had my hair in the second pic. I'm also glad the extreme close up was of Steve and not me! He has such a nice profile.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Princess, at least Dave did put a little rouge on your cheeks! He's not all bad...it just seems that way

Actually, we were surprised to see you all there. Kate has more than informed me about the rigors of a ride like you did...kudos for the "come as you are."

Now, about this "Jeff" guy....

Craig

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

OMG hehehhe and I don't even like beer, eheheheh just imagine if they'd been serving long islands hahahahhahahahhaha

Rachel much better with the hair, ummm kaite apparently that was before we showed up.

Dave, it'll take a lot more then a misplaced halo to make you a saint ;) hehehe

OMG hahaha too funny love the tiny head craig ahahhahahha

Ven

• Jesika
    Jesika

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! thanx for posting the pics!!!

I wish I was there with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ven......I can show you how to drink some beer honey!! LOL

(((((((((((((((((((((((Craig....Katie....Steve))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Jes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit