Portland/Vancouver Fest! Pics soon to follow :)

by onacruse 70 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

WH, does this work?

http://craig2997.fotopic.net/show_collection.php?id=34797

If it does, y'all feel free to post your favs and make your own captions

Craig

• onacruse
    onacruse

Spiritual revelations bubble forth from our scintillating leader, Mr. seven006 Himself

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Well slap me and call me mama!

As you can see, it worked. lol

• onacruse
    onacruse

Yay!!!!!

Have at it, boys and girls...I'll be adding more to the collection: some from searcher, and some from Dakota.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Now you can all see why AlanF is so afraid of me!! LOL

• onacruse
    onacruse

L-R: Dorian Baker, Kate, Lew, songmistress, VeniceIT, LostDiamond, Bruce Baker, searcher

The apostate atmosphere induces incredible hair growth on Bruce...elder turned hippie

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Here are some more:

Searcher & Songmistress cutting their cake, with Bikerchic, Onacruse, and Lost Diamond watching over them....

Jeff (yep, I still think he's a hottie), Princess, Buster....

Blueeyes, Songmistress, Venice, Bickerchic, Lost Diamond, and Dorian.....Ven's mother.

There are more, but I'm not sure how the others feel about posting their pictures. Goshawk...do you mind?

LD

• onacruse
    onacruse

Goshawk, songmistress, VeniceIT, Ven's mom (telling Ven to have another drink), Ven's Dad (turning his back on his uncontrollable daughter)

• onacruse
    onacruse

LostDiamond, Bruce Baker (of the "what happened to my legs?" class), VeniceIT attempting to seduce our incarnate angel with a corrupting piece of b-day cake.

• onacruse
    onacruse

WH...sorry, I have to edit (for anonymity) that pic that you put up. It'll be back in the gallery later today

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit