My Dead Mother Called Me This Morning!

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mini, this is what so many say, go by how the dream felt, there will be your answer. I'm glad she came to comfort you.

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks Flying

• caves
    caves

I too am glad she came to comfort you. Such a nice feeling.

Cheers

• Expanded-Mind
    Expanded-Mind

Minimus,

Enjoyed reading about your dream...

This past year or so, I've been doing a lot of reading and researching on the paranormal, but mostly from a scientific perspective. Everything was so black & white for me as a Witness... everything/anything paranormal was of the devil. There have been many studies that indicate that ESP and telepathy really do happen (exactly how it works or exactly what they are seem to be a bit of a mystery). Anyway, this touches on other subjects like reincarnation and life-after-death. Some of the experiences I have read by people who have been/are skeptics, many of whom have scientific credentials, is pretty amazing. I am sharing with you one book you may like reading, by journalist Leslie Kean. She's an amazing writer, bringing together all sorts of "evidence," but still maintaining her skeptical/journalistic perspective. Here's a link to her book. http://www.survivingdeathkean.com/surviving-death/

ExpandedMind

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

That's pretty cool Minimus.

• minimus
    minimus

Expanded mind. Thanks!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mini, I was just listening to Paul McCartney taking about his mother Mary coming to him during a stressful time in dream. You know the story. He woke up the next day and wrote Let It Be. He talks about it in this video.

https://youtu.be/5Pf19jV1NYw

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have a friend whose parents both came to him, recently, in a dream. He was teaching a class. They were there observing. He said it was very vivid.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

"When I find myself in times of trouble

Mother Mary comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom

Let it be ..."

• FlyingHighNow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit