My Dead Mother Called Me This Morning!

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Ive had similar expriences that have been greeted with laughs mate! No one knows whats happening.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Thank you for sharing Minimus. It sounds like you are still working out some issues. I have also had conversations in my dreams with my long deceased mother.

• minimus
    minimus

I don’t know if I’m working out some issues. Don’t quite know what that means

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Some believe the dead communicate with the living through dreams. Others say they receive phone calls from dead loved ones, during fully conscious times. It's all fascinating.

• minimus
    minimus

Flying, it is fascinating if you have any doubts about what happens after death. Is it simply my subconscious playing tricks? Or did I get a real communication?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Minimus, how did it feel to you? It is said that a real visit will feel strong, profound, different from just seeing a person you love or knew in a dream. I have my own experience with a dream or two.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You asked her a specific question. She gave you an unscripted answer.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Some people believe that is how people who have died communicate with those still living. Some people believe that dreams are a way for us to communicate our unconscious thoughts to ourselves.

One of my very best friends was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 3 to 6 months to live. I was sick with the flu at the time, and my doctor advised me to stay away from her until I was completely over it. She passed 9 days after she was diagnosed and I never got to see her before she died. I am one of those persons who never dream or never remember dreams, but the one I had a couple of days after she died was so vivid, I swore it was really happening. We were in the same room in her house that we always sat in, drinking like we always did. We talked for a bit and I apologized to her for not getting to see her before she passed. I gave her the hat I had bought for her in real life, but never got to give her that said FUCK CANCER. This happened over 10 years ago, and I still think about it because it was so vivid. I needed her to say her final goodbyes and have closure and that is exactly what it did for me.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Well Min, I think that was your mom checking up on you for real. A real nice dream for sure.

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks for your comments! It felt as real as real could be. Plus it gave me a real inward joy that I never felt before. And I did not wake up with a beating heart I felt calm and content.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit