Has any one ever put up a..........

by fairy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• fairy
    fairy

has anyone ever put up a for sale sign outside the kingdom hall.............or any other funny things......

• shamus
    shamus

Hi Fairy,

Yes, it's a lonely Friday night. I am at work here, and nothing is on TV.... bored as hell....

No, I have not really done any of that. People have put little lambs on the doorsteps that I know of... that's about it.

• Brummie
    Brummie

hahaha imagine their faces as they drove by and saw the KH up for sale!

Someone in England put a great big light up santa on top of the KH one Christmas...funny huh

Brummie

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

That gives ol' Rayzorblade an idea.....LOL.

• fairy
    fairy

Dont forget photo's.................

• Prisca
    Prisca

You might like to check out this thread where Princess put up a pumpkin at a KH during Halloween.

• gumby
    gumby

Thats the ticket! Halloween!

It would be to totally fun to decorate a hall with black cats, ghost material, little witches, and a buttload of smiling pumpkins right after dark on a halloween night. ( if you can find a hall vacant on that night as meeting are always at an inconvenient time.) I wouldn't have the cahoones to do it but I'd pay $20 for a live video of it beeing done. How about it prisca.....I know you need the cash and you gave me the idea by posting princess thread?

Gumby

• Prisca
    Prisca

GRRRRRR.... i just made a reply but it failed. Must have happened whilst Simon was changing my posting limit to 20. Anyway....

No, sorry, I wouldn't do it for 2 reasons. One, Halloween and the other yearly celebrations aren't as big here as in the States. It's very rare for people to have jack-o-laterns here in Aus, we see pics of them in advertising, but no one actually does it. Secondly, I wouldn't be able to do it. It wouldn't feel right decorating/desecrating someone else's property, even if it is the WTS'.

• smack
    smack

20? will I ever post that many thymes?

Steve (bored at work till 2300

• gumby
    gumby

I agree with you Pris,

I have never advocated vandalizing especially things pertaining to dubs. It serves no purpose and only solidifies their beliefs to a greater degree.

I probably would have never sent the $20 bucks anyways

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit