PLEASE, Y'ALL OUT THERE

by Physio 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Dansk....congrats on your Jediness...BTW SITH also stands for Sick In The Head in Internet lingo...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Dansk. Ahhh........Good question..

A S.I.T.H. is someone who posts over 1000 messages to a messageboard and is therefore Sick In The Head. Welcome to the club.

WorldyGirl Every newbie's first read here should be Dansk's first post " Torn Apart " In fact I think it should be mandatory reading ................. after of course the " Posting Guidelines '

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Dansk

As a footnote. Sometimes progress is made in little steps, one step at a time, rather than giant leaps. They are easier to make, and you can be encouraged by your progress. Us who have followed you here, understand your passion. I think we all want to be David "Slayer of the Giant" But just by your presence here, and your strong convictions, you have obviously encouraged and strengthened many.

Cheers.......... David (no relation to the aforementioned)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Brummie, Realist, SixofNine, SpannerintheWorks, Angharad, Hamas, Blondie, Calamityjane, City fan, safe4kids, Rayzorblade, shamus, xjw_b12, wordlygirl, Cassiline, LyinEyes, rocketman, unique1, ISP, outoftheorg, zugzfree, Warrigal, SheilaM, termite 35, ballistic and Valis

Many thanks for your extremely kind messages. I'm deeply touched that you should even think of me!

Shamus and xjw_b12, CONGRATULATIONS on your own Jediship!!!!!

There isn't anyone on this board who can't learn something from others here - and I've learnt a LOT!

You're all great company and I'm proud to be amongst you!

Dansk

• avengers
    avengers

Here. Have one on me. Congrats.

Andy.......

• Dansk
    Dansk

Avengers,

Thank you, my Dutch friend!

Cheers - but would you mind if I put lemonade in it to make a shandy?

Dansk

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Physio! Welcome to the board! I'm tickled you're here. Did you know that I've adopted your husband as my dad? Hehe He's not old enough, but just in case you need another obnoxious daughter around, I'm here.

((((((Dansk)))))) - Congratulations pops!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Congrats to ya Dansk, and condolences to you Physio, for having lost your hubby to the Internet LOL

searcher says Hi! Do you all talk like he does? It must be really difficult to carry on daily business

Craig & Kate & Steve

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thank you Andi (I'm 50 in December - but we don't talk about that!), Craig, Kate & Steve.

Craig, Searcher has a twang that we true Mancunians (born in Manchester) have as much difficulty with as you Yanks

Oh, and "HELLO" back!

Dansk

• mouthy
    mouthy

Phy!!!! Good to e- you on board.... Hope you come to Canada one day so I can take you to Niagaria Falls. Congrats!!!! Dansk......you come too!!!!Would love to show you our great land....

((((hugs to both))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit